HP officejet pro 8635 Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8635 is a reliable and All-in-One Printer which is used for printing High-Quality Documents and pictures. Office Pro Printers are based on Inkjet Technology .Then, It supports wireless network connection and provides high quality printing at Industrial level .While, It allows you to print wirelessly from a wide range of devices. 123.hp.com/ojpro8635 HP OfficeJet Pro printer supports features like Automatic document feeder, preloaded business apps for scan, fax , AirPrint and Two-sided printing.
HP OfficeJet Pro UnBox-123.hp.com/ojpro8635
- Start the process by opening the box and taking the software installation CD out of the box. On the Other Hand, you can download the software and drivers from the HP Official Website.
- Setup Flyer provides you basic setup instructions for your printer device. Then, Use HP Instant Ink card and subscribe for Instant Ink Service.
- User Guide is the document that provide information about the additional features such as fax and web services. Then, you can find the power cord that is required for fax receiving connection.
- Use Setup Cartridges to Initialize and calibrate the ink levels. Now, Remove the cardboard and set aside for the recycling process. You can recycle all the HP Package materials, get more information from hp.com/recycle.
- Take out the Styrofoam end caps and pull out the printer using the plastic bag. After that, Remove all the visible tape around the printer and the cellophane covering the printer’s control panel
- Now , open the scanner lid and remove the foam sheet. Then,open the front input tray and remove the blue tape.
- After that, Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8635 Setup
- Turn ON your Printer Device and start the initialization process, set your preferred language, country/Region and Date. In the End, Touch Confirm to save the settings.
- From Printer Setup Environment, choose Self-Managed to continue the printer setup process. Now, install the Ink-cartridges into their corresponding slot.
- After installing the ink cartridges, close the ink cartridge door and the printer will automatically check for the cartridges. Then, Printer Device may prompt you to load paper into the input tray.
- Load a stack of white paper into the input tray and adjust the paper width guide and slide in the input tray.
- Touch OK on the Instant Ink Ready and choose continue to initialize the printer device. Then, Your printer automatically prints out an aligned page. While, the Alignment page is important to check the printer’s quality.
Printer Driver Download for Windows-123.hp.com/ojpro8635
- Visit HP Customer Support- Software and Drivers Download page. In “let’s Identify your product to get started” select Laptop or Desktop.
- Now, Input your computer model name in the ” Enter your serial number” field and click Submit. Then, choose your printer device on the matching product web pages.
- Software Result Page displays software driver with default operating system. While, You can change the operating system with the change option.
- If you can’t find the operating system from the list ,then use the other sections tab to find the software and drivers. From the list of available software and Driver categories, select the category name and click download.
- Downloading Process will differ based on your web browser. From the Internet explorer, select Run for the automatic Download and Installation process.
- Select Save ,to download and run it later. You should remember the save location so that you can open it later.
- Follow the on-screen instructions of 123.hp.com/setup 8635 to complete the software driver Installation.
Printer Driver Download for Mac
- From the Apple menu, select system Preferences. Select Print & fax , Print & Scan or 123.hp.com/ojpro8635 Printers& scanners depending on your operating system.
- Select the printer device from the printers list. If your Printer device is not listed, Use the (+) plus sign and click Add Printer or Scanner. Then, Select your printer name and continue with the printing process.
- If your printer is listed, remove and re-add the printer device. Check with the printer driver and select your printer device. While, you can easily delete the printer device with minus sign (-).
- Again, use the (+) sign to add printer or scanner, click the printer device and continue with the printing process.
- If your Printer device is not listed in the Add Printer or Scanner Window, connect your printer to the Mac with USB cable your printer and Mac should share same wired or wireless network.
- Click the use or print using the menu and select your printer device. Then, Click Add to add your 123.hp.com/ojpro8635 printer device. Now, select download and Install to install the printer software.
- If the” software is currently unavailable” displays, click cancel and try to install the printer driver manually.
- Close the system preferences Window and try to print from your printer device. If you print, scan or fax then you have installed the printer driver correctly. If you can’t print from your printer device then use troubleshooting instructions to solve the problem.
Automatic Duplexer Method
Automatic Duplex Printer method enables users to print both sides of a paper automatically. Use these instructions to complete the Automatic duplex setup. Then, Get instructions for HP OfficeJet Pro 8635 Fax Setup and simplify the receiving process.
- Firstly, Stack a load of blank paper into the input tray to complete the print job. Then, Select your printer device and click printer properties, printer preferences or printer setup 123.hp.com/setup 8635.
- Printing Preferences Window will get open. From the Printing Shortcut tab, select Print on Both Sides or Two-sided duplex printing option.
- If the Printing shortcut tab is not available, select Layout, Features of Finishing tab depending on your driver version.
- Search for Print on Both sides or Two-Sided Printing option. Now, Select Binding if you want the document like booklet and select page flip if you document like tablet.
- Finally, Select OK and click Print. Get the first printed side pages from the output tray and stack them on the flat surface to align them.
- Now, load the printed first side pages into the main input tray . If you have rear loading printers, flip the pages so that print side is facing down and load the bottom short edge into the 123.hp.com/ojpro8635 printer.
- If you have front loading printer, load the stack with printed side up. Then, Select continue to begin the printing process.
AirPrint is a mobile printing feature supported by Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions. While, You can print from your iPhone, iPad and iPod through a wireless network connection. While, AirPrint is supported in most of the HP Printers.Get more Instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 8635
- An Apple device of version 4.2 or later version, HP Printer that supports Airprint.
- HP Printers released in 2010 and later support AirPrint Feature. Then, Visit HP support page to get more information about the HP Printers.
- Your Printer and Apple device should share a same wireless network or your printer device should support WiFi Direct or HP Wireless Direct.
Wireless Connection Setup
WiFi Direct or Wireless Direct Connection
- To Turn on WiFi Direct or HP Wireless Direct Button on your printer, Press WiFi Direct or HP Wireless Direct Button or try to navigate through the control panel menu settings and find WiFi Direct or HP wireless Direct Option.
- From your Apple device, tap settings and choose WiFi. Select your printer device under the choose a network menu.
- The printer name usually begins with DIRECT and the enter the password as 12345678 if prompted during the process.
Wireless Network Connection
- To start the wireless network connection, Unplug your USB and Ethernet Cable.
- For the Printer Network connection, if your 123.hp.com/ojpro8635 printer have control panel display select Setup, Network or wireless menu and select wireless setup wizard.
- If your Printer doesn’t have control panel display, Press and hold the wireless button and wait until the wireless start to blink. Now, press the WPS button on your router and wait for the printer network connection.
Print from your Apple Device
- Turn on your printer device and check whether it is in ready state. Then, Turn on the printer device if it is sleep mode.
- Select the Action icon from the document that you want to print. Now, Tap Print or the print icon depending on your file type.
- From the 123.hp.com/ojpro8635 Printer Options menu, tap select printer and choose your printer device from the list. Use Options to change the other settings, you can’t change some settings like changing the paper size ,which should be adjusted from your printer device.
- Options menu is not available for black ink only printer. After that, Select the number of copies you wanted in the printer options and click print.
Troubleshooting Instructions- 123.hp.com/ojpro8635 Printer is Offline
Sometimes your printer device will display “Printer is offline” and the printer device does not print. Follow these instructions
HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Now, Download special version of HP Print and Scan Doctor if you are using Windows 10 or 8. While, HP Print and Scan Doctor helps you with the Printer Offline Condition.
- Then, Download and Install HP Print and Scan Doctor in your computer device. Open your HP Print and Scan and click Start on your printer device.
- If your printer device is not listed then restart the printer device and solve the printer connection problem solve it with the HP Print and scan Doctor 123.hp.com/setup 8635 instructions.
- Click Fix Printing, and continue with the next step to solve the solve the issue.
Reset the Printer Environment
- Turn off the printer device and disconnect the power cord from the printer device. Now turn off the device that you are using.
- Connect the power cord after 10 seconds, use the power button to turn on the printer device.
- You should restart the router, if your 123.hp.com/ojpro8635 printer uses wireless network connection. Unplug the power cord from your wireless router.
- Wait for 10 seconds and reconnect the power cord to the router. Make sure that the network activity gets active.
- Press the wireless button or wireless control panel icon to turn on the wireless connection. Try to reconnect your printer to the router.
- Now turn ON your compute device and reconnect the power cord to the printer. If the issue still exist, continue with next step.
Default Printer Settings
- Sometimes the printer driver might have changed from the installed another driver to another driver. Try to change your printer driver and check with the printer offline condition.
- Search for devices in windows and select Devices and printers from the list of result.
- Right-Click the Printer Device , that is active and set it as Default Printer. Now try to continue the printing process ,if the issue still exist try to contact the HP support.