HP officejet pro 8745
HP OfficeJet Pro 8745 is a mid-range general purpose printer device, it supports Wireless and USB connection. ePrint feature supports connection-less printing where you can directly send the document or image to the printer device. It delivers neat,clean laser printing and prints fast. 123.hp.com/ojpro8745 has touchscreen control panel and button controls. It has 4 separate ink cartridges, use HP ink cartridges to achieve better quality printing. This All-in-One Printer device supports basic functionalities like printing, copying, scanning and Faxing. Save time and effort with the Automatic Document feature, you can simultaneously print on both sides.Input Tray can take up to 225 sheets,it has simple setup simple setup and comparatively consumes low energy.For detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 8745.
UnPack HP OfficeJet pro 8745
- Open the Printer Package,you can find the basic accessories power cord, USB cable,ink accessories and reference materials like setup poster,get started guide and Instant Ink Card.
- Set aside the packing materials, you can recycle those packing materials with 123.hp.com/setup 8745 support.
- Grab out the printer device from the package, remove the Styrofoam end caps. Pull out the printer device from the plastic cover and gently take off the plastic tapes and other packing materials.
- Slide out the input tray and remove the packing materials,use the paper width guide to fit the paper into the input tray. Lift open the scanner lid and take out the Styrofoam sheet and other packing materials.
- After the unpacking process, use the printer setup accessories to complete the 123.hp.com/ojpro8745 setup process.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8745 Setup
- Use 123.hp.com/setup 8745 instructions to complete the printer setup process, Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device.
- Plug the other end of the power cord to the power source, you can get a steady power connection if you connect it to the wall outlet.
- HP recommends you to use the power cord that came with the printer’s package. After the power cord connection, Turn On your printer device with the power button.
- Your printer device may make some noise during the initialization process, set your basic preferences and Tap Done to confirm the settings.
- Following the preferences setup, the printer device reminds you to install the ink cartridges. Open the ink access door and take out the carriage.
- Use the set of ink cartridges that came with the printer package. Make sure that you place the cartridges in their allotted slot. Carefully pull out the orange tape and expose the vent to the cartridge.
- After placing the ink cartridges,close the ink access door. Control Panel displays ” Thank You For Installing Geninune Ink Cartridges” message.Touch OK.
- Your Printer Device asks you to load Unused Plain White Paper. Tap Done, slide out the Input Tray and load a pile wrinkle-free A4 size paper.
- Align your paper with paper width guide and slide in the paper tray. Following this process, the printer device asks you to confirm the paper size.
- You can modify the paper size with the modify option. Slide out the output tray,the printer device prints alignment page. Scan this aligned page to calibrate your printer device.
- After this scanning process, the printer device displays ” Alignment Successful” message. Click OK,the printer device setup is completed.
HP Printer Driver Installation – 123.hp.com/setup 8745
- Printer Driver acts an important medium to connect your printer and computer device. Your printer device communicates and transfer information through the printer driver.You can get regular printer driver updates from 123.hp.com/setup 8745.
- Make sure that the printer device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer device, you can also establish USB connection with USB cable.
- Open the Web browser and visit the 123.hp.com/setup 8745 HP official Website, Enter the HP Printer Model number and hit GO. The installer suggests you a Printer Driver with the default Operating system.
- You can change the Operating system Version with the change option,under the Driver-Product Installation Software tab you can find the Printer Driver Software for you 123.hp.com/ojpro8745 device.
- Click Download to install the printer driver software, the Installation process takes 3 steps prepare,connect and activate.
- The Prepare step involves the basic printer setup process, connect process lists you the software needed to be installed.
- Select the ” I have reviewed the Installation Agreement and Settings” check box and click next. The Installer Prompts you to choose the connection type, you can also use the connect later option.
- Finally,click the Finish button and complete the printer driver installation process. To get more support, visit 123.hp.com/setup 8745.
Automatic Duplex Printing-123.hp.com/setup 8745
Using the Duplex print setting you can simultaneously print on both sides,automatic duplex setting helps you to simplify the process and to shorten the time and effort.
- Load a pile of unused paper into the input tray, open the document or image that you want to print. You can use the Ctrl+P command or click print under the file menu.
- Select your 123.hp.com/ojpro8745 printer device and click Printer properties. Under the Printing Shortcut tab, you can find “Print on both sides manually” drop-down menu to set the duplex printing option.
- Select ” Flip on Long Edge” to get booklet style printing and ” Flip on Short Edge” to get tablet style printing. Following this process,click OK and then Print.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8745 automatically pulls back the one-side printed page and print the other side.
WiFi Protected Setup-123.hp.com/setup 8745
WiFi Protected Setup is a wireless security standard, it helps to establish secure and reliable wireless connection between router and wireless enabled device. In general, the wireless connection process requires connection information like network name and Wireless password like WEP key or WPA passphrase. WPS simplifies the process where you can initiate the wireless connection with WPS push button or PIN number.For detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 8745.
Push Button Method
- Press WPS button on your router device,choose the wireless network that you want to get connected to. Now press the WPS button on your printer device. You don’t have to enter the Wireless connection data.
- The router device automatically sends the wireless information to the printer device. Your printer device stores these wireless connection information which can be used for future use.
- If you try to initiate the wireless connection, the printer device use the stored wireless connection data and establish the connection.
- This method involves 8-digit WPS PIN,every WPS enabled device have automatically generated WPS PIN. You can’t change or modify the PIN number.
- You can find the WPS PIN on your printer’s configuration page, some devices supports WPS connection,but doesn’t have a WPS push button. You can use the WPS PIN and launch the wireless connection.
- Enter the WPS PIN in your router’s configuration panel. After entering the WPS PIN , the router automatically initiates the connection with the printer device.
HP 8745 AirPrint Setup
Using the Airprint technology,you can easily complete the printing process without installing the printer driver. Make sure that your printer device supports AirPrint feature.Follow these instructions to complete the AirPrint Setup 123.hp.com/setup 8745 process.
HP 8745 AirPrint Compatability
- Make sure that your apple device supports AirPrint. Your Mac device should be of 10.7 or later version and iOS device should be iOS 4.2 or later versions.
- Make sure that you have applications that supports AirPrint feature. iOS devices supports Mail,photos, iBooks,safari and built-in printing apps.Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 8745.
Wireless Network Connection
- To use the AirPrint, your 123.hp.com/ojpro8745 printer device should be connected to the same wireless network as your apple device.Switch ON your printer device and it should be in ready state.
- Your Printer device should be connected to the same wireless network as your printer device.Unplug USB and other cable connections.
- On your printer device,press and hold the Wireless button for more than 2 seconds. Wait until the wireless light starts to blink.
- Now, press the WPS button on your router device and wait until the printer device establishes wireless connection with the router
Print from your Apple Device
- Turn ON your 123.hp.com/ojpro8745 printer device using the power button and make sure that it is ready state. Select and open the document,photo or email that you want to print.
- Tap the action icon,choose print from the list of menu options. Use the ” Select Printer” option and choose your printer device.
- If the device displays “No AirPrint Printers Found” message,get more support from the 123.hp.com/setup 8745.Use the printer options to change the basic settings.
- The Printer Options menu is not available for black only printer. After setting the basic preferences, click print and start to begin the printing process.
Troubleshooting Instructions-"Out Of Paper" error
If the panel displays ” Out of Paper” message,use these following instructions to resolve the issue.For Detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 8745.
Check your paper’s condition
- Take out the stack of paper from the input tray and tap it on the flat surface to align it. Make the fax receiving setup process easy with these guided instructions.
- Now insert them back into the input tray, adjust the paper size with the paper width guide. Try to Print,if the issue is not resolved to continue with the next step.
Clean the paper rollers
- Turn OFF your printer device and wait until your printer become idle and silent. Unplug the power cord from the printer device.
- Open the ink access door,locate andcleanse the large rubber pick roller using lint-free cloth and distilled water. Put some pressure and remove the dust.
- After the cleaning process, close the ink access door and reconnect the power cord. Try to print,if the issue is still not resolved get support from the 123.hp.com/setup 8745 Manufacturer.
This site provides assistance for Printer driver installation and AirPrint setup. We don’t sell or trade HP products and services,an independent service provider who provides assistance for your technical issues. Information and images are owned by the manufacturer.We cannot give assurance about warranty and guarantee details. For more detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 8745.