HP officejet pro 6230
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 is a mid-range printer , it supports Wireless and USB connection.HP ePrint feature supports connection-less printing process. In Other Words, you can send the document or image to the printer device. It delivers neat,clean laser printing and prints fast. While, 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 has touchscreen control panel and button controls.Then, HP designed this printer device with 4 separate ink cartridges. It has 4 separate ink cartridges slots that helps to achieve better quality printing. Moreover, this All-in-One Printer device supports basic functions like printing, copying, scanning and Faxing. Use the Automatic Document Feeder to manage the time and other resources. Input Tray can take up to 225 sheets,it has simple setup simple setup and consumes low energy. For detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6230.
UnPack HP OfficeJet pro 6230
l To start with, Open the Printer Package and take out the basic accessories. Generally, you can find the required items like power cord, USB cable,ink cartridges.
l Additionally, you can find references such as poster, started guide and Ink Card.
l Then,recycle the packing materials with 123.hp.com/setup 6230 support.
l After that, Grab out the printer device from the package, remove the Styrofoam end caps. Now, Pull out the printer device from the plastic cover and gently take off the packing materials.
l Now, Slide out the input tray and remove the packing materials,use the paper width guide to fit the paper into the input tray.Then, Lift open the scanner lid and take out the Styrofoam sheet and other packing materials.
l After that, use the setup accessories to complete the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 setup process.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Setup
· Firstly, establish the power connection. Now, Plug the other end of the power cord to the power source and the other end the wall outlet and Turn ON your Device.
· Now, set your basic preferences and Tap Done to confirm the settings. Then, Install the ink cartridges on their allotted slots
· After that, Panel displays ” Thank You For Installing Genuine Ink Cartridges” message.
· Slide out the Input Tray and load a stack of A4 sheets. While, You can properly align paper with the paper width guide.
· Now, Slide out the output tray and the device prints out an alignment page.
HP Printer Driver Installation - 123.hp.com/setup 6230
- Generally, Printer Driver acts an communication medium between your printer and device. While, You can get regular driver updates from 123.hp.com/setup 6230.
- Meanwhile, Make sure that the printer device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer device.
- After that, Visit 123.hp.com/setup 6230 and choose your printer model.
- Then, Click Download to install the printer driver software. While, the Installation process takes 3 steps prepare,connect and activate.
- The Prepare step involves the basic printer setup process, connect process lists you the software that are being installed.
- Now, the Installer Prompts you to choose the connection type.
Automatic Duplex Printing-123.hp.com/setup 6230
- Automatic duplex helps you to simplify the process and to shorten the time and effort.Firstly, Load a pile of unused paper into the input tray, open the preferred document or image
- Then, Select your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer device and click Printer properties. Now,choose “Print on both sides manually” Under the Printing Shortcut tab.
- Select ” Flip on Long Edge” for booklet style printing and ” Flip on Short Edge” for tablet style printing.Finally,click OK and Print.
- Enter the WPS PIN in your router’s configuration panel. After that , the router automatically initiates the connection with the printer device.
HP WiFi Protected Setup-123.hp.com/setup 6230
WiFi Protected Setup is a wireless security standard, it helps to establish secure and reliable wireless connection between router and wireless enabled device. In general, the wireless connection process requires connection information like network name and Wireless password like WEP key or WPA passphrase. WPS simplifies the process where you can initiate the wireless connection with WPS push button or PIN number.For detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6230.
Push Button Method
- Press WPS button on your router device,choose the wireless network that you want to get connected to. Now press the WPS button on your printer device. You don’t have to enter the Wireless connection data.
- The router device automatically sends the wireless information to the printer device. Your printer device stores these wireless connection information which can be used for future use.
- If you try to initiate the wireless connection, the printer device use the stored wirelessconnection data and establish the connection.
- This method involves 8-digit WPS PIN,every WPS enabled device have automatically generated WPS PIN. But, You can’t change or modify the PIN number.
- You can find the WPS PIN on your printer’s configuration page, some devices supports WPS connection,but doesn’t have a WPS push button.
- You can find the WPS PIN on your printer’s configuration page, some devices supports WPS connection,but doesn’t have a WPS push button. While, You can use the WPS PIN and launch the wireless connection.
- Enter the WPS PIN in your router’s configuration panel. After entering the WPS PIN , the router automatically initiates the connection with the printer device.
HP 6230 AirPrint Setup
Using the Airprint technology,you can easily complete the printing process without installing the printer driver. Make sure that your printer device supports AirPrint feature.Follow these instructions to complete the AirPrint Setup 123.hp.com/setup 6230 process.
HP 6230 AirPrint Compatability : Make sure that your apple device supports AirPrint. Your Mac device should be of 10.7 or later version and iOS device should be iOS 4.2 or later versions. Make sure that you have applications that supports AirPrint feature. iOS devices supports Mail,photos, iBooks,safari and built-in printing apps.Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 6230.
Wireless Network Connection
- To use the AirPrint,your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer device should be connected to the same wireless network as your apple device. Switch ON your printer device and it should be in ready state.
- Your Printer device should be connected to the same wireless network as your printer device. Unplug USB and other cable connections.
- On your printer device,press and hold the Wireless button for more than 2 seconds. Wait until the wireless light starts to blink.
- Now, press the WPS button on your router device and wait until the printer device establishes wireless connection with the router.
Print from your Apple Device
- Firstly, Turn ON your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer device using the power button and make sure that it is ready state. Then, open the document,photo or email that you want to print.
- Tap the action icon,choose print from the list of menu options. Use the ” Select Printer” option and choose your printer device.
- If the device displays “No AirPrint Printers Found” message,get more support from the com/setup 6230.Use the printer options to change the basic settings.
- The Printer Options menu is not available for black only printer. After setting the basic preferences, click print and start to begin the printing process.
Troubleshooting Instructions-"Out Of Paper" error
If the panel displays ” Out of Paper” message,use these following instructions to resolve the issue.For Detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6230.
Check your paper’s condition
- Take out the stack of paper from the input tray and tap it on the flat surface to align it. Make the fax receivingsetup process easy with these guided instructions.
- Now insert them back into the input tray, adjust the paper size with the paper width guide. Try to Print,if the issue is not resolved to continue with the next step.
Clean the paper rollers
- Turn OFF your printer device and wait until your printer become idle and silent. Unplug the power cord from the printer device.
- Open the ink access door,locate andcleanse the large rubber pick roller using lint-free cloth and distilled water. Put some pressure and remove the dust.
- After the cleaning process, close the ink access door and reconnect the power cord. Try to print,if the issue is still not resolved get support from the hp.com/setup 6230 Manufacturer.
This site provides assistance for Printer driver installation and AirPrint setup. We don’t sell or trade HP products and services,an independent service provider who provides assistance for your technical issues. Information and images are owned by the manufacturer.We cannot give assurance about warranty and guarantee details. For more detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 6230.