HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Scanning Setup and Troubleshooting Process
HP All-in-One Printer offers variety of functions with different connectivity option; users can easily complete their basic tasks with the software or application support. Here we gave information about the basic requirements and instructions for the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Scanning Setup.
- First, make sure that you have installed the recommended Printer Software on your computer device.
- Your Computer and the printer device should be at ready and active state. If you are using the WiFi Scanner then your computer and printer should share the same wireless network.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Scanning Setup
- To start with, download the latest Driver- Product Installation Software from the Official Site. Visit the Manufacturer’s site, enter the printer’s model number and hit GO.
- Use the On-screen instructions and complete the driver installation process. If prompted, choose HP Scan as recommended install option.
- After that, place the document or image on the scanner lid and close the scanner bed. Use the Scan button and choose your device and the scan type.
- After a while, your device automatically opens the scanned copy after completing the scanning process.
- If you can’t locate the scan button on your printer, use the HP Print and Scan and complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Scanning Setup.
- First, search for HP on the windows search and open the printer device. Select Scan a Document or photo and open the HP scan.
- Get a scan preview and change the file location with the settings options. After changing the basic settings click OK or the save icon.
Scan Multiple Documents as Single PDF
- First, search for HP in the Windows search and choose your printer device from the list. Now, click scan on the HP Printer Assistant.
- Open the HP Scan software and Select Scan a Document or photo. After that, use the save as PDF or Document to File shortcut to save the document.
- Choose PDF as the save as type, enter the preferred file name and click save.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Scanning Setup - Scan to Email
- In general, Local Email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Live mail and Mozilla Thunderbird supports Scan to Email Feature.
- On the Other hand, you should configure the web-based email accounts using the local email client.
- On the Printer Device, tap the scan option and pick your computer device from the list and click the Email as PDF. Now, enter HP in the Windows search and choose your printer device.
- In the HP Printer Assistant Window, click Scan and then Select Scan a Document or Photo. Use the scan shortcut such as Document to Email or Email as JPEG and then click Scan.
- View the Scan preview, make the required changes and then click send.
Troubleshooting- Scanner Failure
If the Device displays “Scanner Failure “or “Scanner System Failure “message, there is some hardware or power connection issue. Here, we gave instructions to fix the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Scanning Setup related issue.
Reset your Device
- Turn ON your printer device and unplug the power cord. Let it idle for 30 seconds, reconnect the power cord to the printer device.
- Wait for a while, Turn ON your printer device using the power button and try to print. If the issue is still not resolved, connect your printer device to a different outlet and check the flow
- If the device still displays scanner error, continue the troubleshooting process and fix the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Scanning Setup issue.
Print and Scan Doctor
- Visit HP Official Website, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your device. Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor, click start and choose your printer device from the list.
- After that, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor software and click next. In the Finding and Fixing Problem window, click Fix Scanning.
- Try to print, if the error still exists continue to the next step.
- Do the visual test on the scanner bed, check and remove the jammed paper. First, take out the documents or photos from the scanner glass.
- Just press the copy button or icon to check the scanner’s functionality. If the scanner fails to display the scanner light, contact the manufacturer and get support.
- Conversely, if the scanner light is at active function and displays an error message then continue the troubleshooting process.