HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Installation
Printer Driver acts as a communication tool between the printer and the computer device. You can easily complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Installation process with the Driver Installation CD that came along with the package. If you have misplaced the CD, get the latest printer driver software from the Official Website.
Printer and Computer Connection
Use the USB cable, parallel port cable or the SCSI cable to establish the printer and computer connection. Your Printer and computer should share an active connection during the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Installation process. In general, HP printers that got released after 2010 supports USB connection. You can establish wireless network connection with the RJ-45. It is easy to establish the USB or wired connection between the Laptop and the computer device with the on-screen instructions. To establish android connection, you should connect the android device to the same wireless network as your printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Installation using CD
- First, load the software installation CD into the drive and start the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Installation process with setup.exe. In general, your printer device automatically opens the setup.exe.
- If not, you can manually open it by browsing through the computer device. Click Yes in the User Account Control Window.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Installation process is of 3 steps. Prepare, connect and Activate. First, the prepare step is of basic printer setup process.
- Second, the connect displays you a list of software that are going to be installed in your device. Use the Customize Software Selection to change the software selection.
- Select the “ I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” check box and click next.
- After that, your installer automatically completes the printer driver installation process. Now, the installer automatically detects the printer-computer connection and link the printer with the preferred device.
- The installer might ask you to enter the printer related details like the primary usage and the postal code to get the location information.
- Finally, the activate step lets you to register your printer device on the Official Website. For the Activation process, you need an active internet connection.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Installation without CD
- First, establish an USB cable connection between your printer and computer device. Go to HP Official Website and get latest printer driver software for your device.
- After that, click start on your computer device and then choose Device and Printers. The Device and Printers Page displays you a list of printer devices.
- You can easily add your printer device with the “Add a Printer “option. Now, the installer opens the printer setup wizard and prompts you to choose the connection type.
- Select USB as the connection type and then click use an existing port. Choose USB001/ USB002 as the virtual port for the USB printer and then click the next button.
- Now, the installer displays you list of built-in drivers. Choose the preferred driver and click next to start the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Installation process.
Built-in Driver-Troubleshooting Instructions
After establishing the USB cable or Ethernet cable connection, the windows 10 device automatically detects the connection and complete the built-in HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 driver installation. Here, we gave troubleshooting instructions to rectify the problems with the built-in printer driver.
Devices and Printers
- First, unplug the USB cable from the computer device and restart your printer device. Make sure that it is at active ready state.
- Then, search for devices in the windows search and then select devices and printers from the resulting page.
- Locate and right-click on your printer device. Click Remove device from the list of options and use the on-screen instructions to complete the removal process. Then, establish the computer and device connection and continue the process.
Printer Driver Installation
- With the Add a Printer Option you can easily complete the driver installation process. First, search for devices in the windows search and select Devices and Printers from the result.
- Choose Add a Printer, the installer displays you list of printer devices. Choose your printer device from the list and then click next.
- If the device isn’t listed, use “The Printer I want isn’t listed” option to add a local printer device. The installer asks you to choose the port; select USB001 and click next.
- Select Windows update and the installer automatically finishes the update process. After that, select HP in the manufacturer’s pane and your printer name in the printer’s pane.
- If the preferred device isn’t list, use the “ Add a printer using TCP/IP address or host name “ and click next.
- Subsequently, choose the device type as auto detect and enter the IP address in the host name or IP address field.
- Wait for a while, your device automatically gets connected to the printer device by using the IP address.