HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Fax Receiving Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 uses the auto answer option to set the fax receiving path. Users can make the process as manual or automatic with the auto answer option. Turn Off the auto answer option to manually receive the faxes on your machine. Conversely, activate the auto answer option so that your device can control the incoming calls and faxes all by itself. Here, we gave instructions for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Fax Receiving Setup. Use the Automatic Reduction option to modify the fax-paper size.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Fax Receiving Setup - Manual Process
- First, make sure that the printer device is active and there are enough sheets in the input tray. Then, take out the extra sheets from the document feeder tray.
- Turn OFF the Auto Answer option to manage the faxing process manually. On the Other hand, alert the sender to turn ON the faxing machine to begin the faxing process.
- After getting the fax tone, tap Fax on the Printer’s control panel and then choose Receive now from the Send and Receive.
- Following this process, you can either continue the telephone communication or terminate the connection. It should be noted that the phone remains silent during this fax transmission process.
- Set the Basic preferences and check with the security requirements to set the backup feature of the printer device. You can either backup all the faxes or the faxes when the printer is at error or offline condition.
- First, tap setup on the printer’ s control panel and then choose fax setup to set the HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Fax Receiving Setup.
- After that, tap preferences and then choose Backup Fax Reception to set the backup settings. If you choose ON, the device automatically back up all the received faxes.
- Then, use the On Error Only option to store the incoming faxes while the device is at error condition.
- Finally, the Off option never stores the incoming faxes. You can Turn Off the Backup fax for the security purpose.
- In particular, if you Turn OFF the Back Up fax option then it never stores the faxes even during the error condition.
Receiving Faxes from the memory
- Generally, your printer device saves the faxes that are not printed on the memory. First, make sure that you have loaded enough paper in the input tray before starting the HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Fax Receiving Setup process.
- After that, select fax from the printer’s control panel and touch reprint. The printing process takes place in the reverse order, use the cancel button to stop the reprinting process.
HP Digital Fax- HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Fax Receiving Setup
With the HP Digital fax, you can simplify the saving and receiving process. It automatically receives the files and save it in your computer device. In general, it stores the document in the TIFF or PDF format. You can save the paper and ink usage with this HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Fax Receiving Setup.
- First, check with the preferred destination folder as it should be available at all the times. Your device might fail to complete the process if the targeted device is not active.
- Then, load enough sheets into the input tray.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 Fax Receiving Setup
- First, open the HP Printer Software on your computer device and then select Digital Fax Setup Wizard.
- Get the On-Screen Instructions and complete the HP digital Fax Setup.
Redo the HP Digital Fax Settings
Printer’s Control Panel
- First, tap setup and then choose fax setup. After that, select HP Digital Fax under the preferences.
- Here, you can modify the basic settings like fax printing and turn OFF your HP Digital Fax.
- To start with, open the printer software and select Digital Fax Setup wizard under the Scan and Fax.
- Use the On-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Open the HP utility on your device, choose your printer device from the listed result.
- Now, select the Digital Fax Archive under the fax settings section.
- To put the HP Digital Fax into sleep mode, select setup from the printer’ s control panel and tap Fax Setup.
- After that, choose HP Digital Fax from the preferences and Turn OFF HP Digital Fax. In the end, touch yes to Turn OFF the Digital Fax.
Blocking Fax Numbers
With the Caller ID service, you can block specific numbers on your printer device. After receiving a request, your device compares the incoming number with the list of blocked users. Your device automatically detects and blocks the incoming fax that are being sent from the blocked number.
Create a Junk List
- First, touch setup on the printer’s control panel and then select Fax setup. After that, tap Junk Fax Blocking under the preferences menu.
- Tap the (+) plus sign, you can add the fax number from the call history and you can manually add them with the Add option.