HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Fax Sending Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 printer device supports the faxing process, you can easily send and receive the fax from your printer device. Use the printer’s control panel, set the basic settings like resolution, contrast and brightness level with the printer panel’s . Besides that, you can also schedule the faxing process and set the frequently contacted numbers. Here, we gave instructions for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Fax Sending Setup.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Fax Sending Setup using Printer’s Control Panel
- First, load the document on the scanner glass with the print-side down. On the Other hand, you can also load the document with print-side up in the document feeder.
- Later, touch fax on the printer’s control panel display and then tap send now from the option.
- Now, the device asks you to enter the fax number to begin the process. Use the keypad and enter the fax number.
- Use the * button to add a pause (-) in between the fax number. Finally, you have to select the scan type either as black or color.
- Your printer device automatically detects the loaded document and send it directly to the entered number.
- Download Latest HP Printer Software on your computer device and simplify the HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Fax Sending Setup process. You can directly send the fax request from the computer device without printing it.
- First, make sure that you have fully functioning telephone line and then check with the fax set up.
- Open the document that you want to share through fax. Select print from the file meu, choose the printer device that fax in its name.
- Then, use the properties dialog box to set the basic settings and click OK to save the basic settings.
- Click print, enter the fax number and select send a fax. Now, the printer device automatically begins the faxing process.
Computer Device- Mac
- First, open the document that you want to use and select print from the file menu.
- Now, the device lists you set of printer device and let you to choose the preferred device. Here, you have to choose the printer that has “ Fax” in its name.
- You can also enter the name from your contact or you can enter the fax number. After completing the HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Fax Sending Setup, click fax to initiate the fax process.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Fax Sending Setup -Phone
- To start the HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Fax Sending Setup process, use the telephone extension and send the fax using your telephone. First, load the document print-side down on the scanner glass or print-side up on the document feeder.
- After the loading, enter the number from the telephone’s keypad that is connected to the printer device.
- If the getter gets the call, you can directly inform the recipient that they are about to receive a fax on their machine. On the other hand, if the fax machine gets the call it uses the fax tone to give signal about the faxing process.
- In the meantime, hit fax on your printer’s control panel, tap Send and then touch send fax. If you are using the scanner glass for the faxing process then touch use glass and select black or color.
- If you are using the monitor dialing during the fax process, you get to listen the dial tone, telephone prompts and other sounds. Therefore, you can easily give response to the prompts and also control the dialing pace.
- First, load the document with the print-side down on the scanner glass or print-side up on the document feeder.
- After that, choose fax from the printer’s control panel and then select send fax now.
- Later, the device asks you to choose the color of fax so select the preferred type. Wait for a while, input the fax number after getting the dial tone.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Fax Sending Setup -Fax from Memory
- This fax from memory is a two-step process. First, you have to scan a black and white fax and save it as a memory and then you can directly send the fax from the memory.
- If the number that you are trying to reach is busy or available, you can this fax from memory feature.
- First, the printer scans the document and save it in the memory and automatically send it once the connection got active.
- To start with, make sure that the scan and fax method is ON. Select setup from the printer’s control panel and then choose the Fax setup to set the basic preferences.
- Now, place the document in the document feeder and select fax on the printer’s control panel.
- Enter the fax number using the keypad and hit send now.