HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint is a printing technology that lets you to print without installing the printer driver. Use your apple devices and achieve high-quality printing, user can directly send the printing request from the built-in printing apps. For this, user must connect the mobile device to the same wireless network as your printer device. Here, we have gave information about the iOS requirements, wireless connection and HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 AirPrint Setup.
- First, check your apple device’s version. iOS should be of 3rr or later generation and OS X should be of version Lion or Mountain Lion.
- After that, make sure that your HP printer supports AirPrint. In general, HP Wireless printers that got designed after 2010 supports the AirPrint feature.
- Finally, make sure that the printer and iOS device share the same local network.
Wireless Connection- HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 AirPrint Setup
Establish wireless connection between your iOS and the printer device through a wireless network or WiFi Direct.
Wireless Network Connection
- To establish the wireless network, unplug the USB and Ethernet cables. Your printer might fail to establish the wireless connection if it has wired (Ethernet-cable) connection.
- First, choose setup and then click network. Select Wireless from the list of other options and click wireless setup wizard. A standard and active wireless connection is required for the HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 AirPrint Setup.
- Then, use the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless network connection. Try to print. If the device fails to complete the connection then connect it through WiFi Direct method.
- First, make sure that the activity light next to WiFi Direct is ON or the device should display WiFI Direct icon on the control panel.
- After that, navigate through the control panel’s settings menu and choose WiFi Direct or Wireless Direct.
- Tap settings on your apple device and then choose WiFi from the available option. Following that, pick your printer device from the choose a network menu.
- Generally, you have to choose the printer device that has DIRECT in the beginning. If prompted, enter the default password 12345678 and complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 AirPrint Setup process.
- First, turn ON printer device and check with the printer’s mode. If it is inactive or sleep mode, you can’t complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 AirPrint Setup.
- Now, use the power button and Turn ON your printer device.
- After that, open the document, photo or email that you to print and click the share icon. Select the print icon from the list of available option.
- Now, choose the printer device from the list of available devices. Use the “What if a No AirPrint Printers Found message on my iOS device?” option if the installer displays No AirPrint found message after the HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 AirPrint Setup.
- Use the printer options and set the basic settings like number of copies, paper color and type. After setting the basic preferences tap print.
If the Device displays “ No AirPrint Printers Found” while scanning for the devices, use the guided instructions and fix the issue.
- Router- Printer Signal
- After the basic HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 Airprint setup, avoid placing larger household items between the router and the printer device.It may interrupt the wireless signal.
- Place the printer closer to the router and set the router at 2.4 GHz.
2. Restart your device
- First, restart your router and printer device. Get the manufacturer’s support and print Network Configuration Page.
- You can find information about the connection type. The Active connection type should be wireless.
- To ensure check with the 802.11 wireless section status of the report, it should be at connected status.
- After that, check with the Network name (SSID) and other details on the report. Choose WiFi under the settings icon.
- After Turning it On, your device automatically scans and displays you a list of available wireless networks.
- Choose the preferred wireless network and try to print. If the issue is still not resolved, continue the troubleshooting process.
3. AirPrint Status
- Get the Printer’s Network Configuration page and locate the IP address. Now, open the Web browser on your iOS device.
- Enter your printer’s IP address on the address bar and hit GO. After that, your browser might display website security certificate with the EWS information.
- Choose security under the settings tab and then tap administrator settings. Then, select AirPrint under the network settings and tap apply.
- After this, restart your printer device and check with the printing’s status. If the issue is still not resolved get the manufacturer’s support and fix the problem.