123 HP OfficeJet 150 printer offline error
The HP OfficeJet 150 printer may go offline for a several reasons and there are various options to recover from these issues. A bunch of solutions are given here. Get to know and get rid of it without any pesters.
Troubleshoot the offline error in your HP OfficeJet 150 printer. Start with HP Print and Scan doctor utility and check the network connectivity. If the issues persist, reset the printer and again check the status connection.
Resetting may gain the lost connections back. If the issue is not resolved, check the Ports (USB or DOT4 if using a USB connection and WSD, network, Standard TCP/IP Port, or HP Standard TCP/IP Port, if using a network connection). Update your firmware if you have not finished the troubleshooting.
If you are using a network connection, you have to additional solutions. You can either create a manual network connection or include a second printer device to the Windows operating system.
You can also use HP Printer Assistant to include the HP OfficeJet 150 printer.
After trying all the above mentioned steps, your printer did not resolve this issue, try the below steps.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 150 printer to the network other than guest or host network.
- Try to the change the network connectivity methods. If you are using a wireless you can change it to wired connection and vice versa.
- As said earlier, eliminate and install the HP OfficeJet 150 printer device again.
- Disable Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) by clicking Devices and Printers in Windows. Click Printer Properties after right-clicking on your HP OfficeJet 150 printer name. Click Ports tab, click Configure Port and remove the SNMP Status Enabled. This is possible only when you are using the network connection.
- Avoid using IPv6 if you network has enable this type of connection. Check this information on the Network or Networking tab and open the section of page for your network type.
- Get your HP OfficeJet 150 printer closer to the router as the hindrances betwixt the two devices may lead to printer offline status.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 150 Printer to another computer. If the new connection works, the computer you connected previously has some issues. If the new connection does not work, the printer should be services or try to use a different type of connection.
- Reinstall the HP OfficeJet 150 printer Detach the USB cable and uninstall the printer software which is already installed on your computer. Restart the computer and install the software freshly from 123.hp.com or support.hp.com
- With the help of the troubleshooting issues given above, you may resolve the issue in your HP OfficeJet 150 printer. If the issue still persists, you may need a technical assistance.
- The technical assistance can be hired from HP as there are numerous customers support available in and around in each and every city. Some independent service providers are also available.