HP Envy Photo 7134 - 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134
HP Envy Photo 7134 is an All-in-One Printer Device with wide range of connectivity options. It takes up to 125 sheets in the input tray and Automatic Document Feeder can hold up to 35 sheets. With ADF, you can simplify the printing and Scanning process of the Multipage Documents. Moreover, it allows you to connect your device with the Secondary storage like USB Thumb Driver or SD Storage. Then, HP Envy Photo 7134 supports variety of connectivity options like USB, Wi-Fi and Ethernet Connection. HP Designed this device with 2.7- inch touch screen control but it does not have button controls. Visit 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134 to get information about the printer driver. To Summarize, HP Envy Photo 7134 is a high-quality printer device that offers various of features and delivers output at comparatively higher speed.
HP Envy Photo 7134 UnPacking and Setup Process
- To start with, open the printer package and you can find Ink Cartridges, Power Cable, Phone Cable and other accessories on the top of the device.
- Now, use the power cord and establish the power connection. The Device asks you to set the basic preferences like language and Country/ Region.
- After that, open the ink cartridges package and unpack those cartridges. Peel off the protective orange tape and insert them into the slots.
- Close the ink access door, the panel displays “Thank you for installing genuine Ink Cartridges” message on the control panel. Get Troubleshooting Instructions from123.hp.com/envyphoto7134 to clear the cartridge error.
- After that, slide out the paper input tray and place a stack of A4 paper into the input tray. Use the Paper Width Guide and Align the paper.
- Pull out the printer’s photo tray and insert a photo paper. Slide in the input tray and Install the Printer Driver and start using your printer device.
123.hp.com/envyphoto7134 - Printer Driver Installation
- To Start with, unplug the USB Cable from your printer device and Install Basic Printer Driver from the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134 Manufacturer’s site.
- Run the Setup.exe file, Click Yes in the User Account Control Window. Driver Installation process is of 3 steps Prepare, connect and Activate.
- First, the prepare step involves the basic setup process and the connect step asks you to choose the connection type and gives you the installation terms and agreement,
- Review the Terms and Condition, select “I have Reviewed and accept the Installation agreements and Settings” Check box. Click next to start the driver installation process. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 7134 to get information about the Service Providers.
- Now, the device prompts you to choose the Connection type. In General, there are 2 connection modes Automatic Setup where the device gets automated and carries out the connection process on its own. Click 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134 and more information about the Connection process.
- While, the Manual Setup option lets you to carry out the connection process on your own. After Selection Manual, the device lists the available connection options.
- Choose USB as the Connection type and then click Next. Now, the device prompts you to establish the USB connection.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the device. Wait for a while, the device automatically detects the USB connection and completes the Connection Process.
- Finally, the activate step lets you to Register your Printer Device on the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134 Manufacturer’s Site.
Wireless Setup For Mac- 123.hp.com/setup 7134
To establish the wireless network connection, install the latest printer driver and choose Wireless as Connection type. Make sure that the printer is connected to the same wireless network as your device.
123.hp.com/envyphoto7134 - Installation Requirements
- To establish the wireless network connection, you need the Network name (SSID), Network password (WEP key),
- Then, you need to connect your printer device to the same wireless network as your computer. After that, Turn ON your Computer and Router Device.
- During Setup, place your printer device closer to the router device. Then, disconnect USB and Ethernet cables from the Printer Device.
Wireless Network Connection - 123.hp.com/setup 7134
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard and complete the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134 wireless network connection process. Tap Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel and then touch Setup icon.
- Now, tap the Network Setup and then choose Wireless Settings from the list. Under the Wireless Settings Menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and it displays you list of available wireless network.
- Select the preferred wireless network and then Touch OK. While, you can also manually add your network with the “Enter your Network Name” option.
- During the connection, the device might prompt you to enter the WEP or WPA key. Finally, click Done to complete the wireless network connection process. After that, the device displays a summary of the wireless network connection
Printer Driver Installation – 123.hp.com/setup 7134
- Turn ON your Computer Device and then get latest version of the printer driver from the 123.hp.com/envyphot7134 Manufacturer’s site.
- First, Visit the 123.hp.com/setup 7134 Manufacturer’s site and then search Printer Driver of your device. Choose the Preferred Printer Driver and then click Begin to start the downloading process.
- Then, use the On-screen instructions to complete the Connection process. On the Install Screen, select HP Easy Scan from the List of Available software.
- Then, click Add Device on the “Add and Verify Device” Window. Finally, Click Printer Teat Page or Scan Test Page to verify the Printer’s Functionality.
- Use the On-Screen Instructions to complete the Printer Software Installation. Get Regular Printer Driver Update from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134.
Google Cloud Print- 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134
Google Cloud Print acts as a connection between your printer and computer device. It allows your device to send printing request to any of your device. This Hassle-free technology lets you to simplifies the printing process. In Other Words, this is a one-click process where you can directly send the printing request from your electronic gadgets.
Requirements and Initial Setup
- To use google Cloud Print, you need an active Google Account, Cloud-Print Enabled printer and a device that supports Google Cloud Print.
- Additionally, you might need a computer device that uses Google Chrome as Web Browser and connected to your printer device.
- Most Importantly, Google Account and Cloud Print Server plays an important role on the initial Setup process.
- On the Other Hand, if you use the latest printer device then you don’t need a separate computer that acts as a printer server.
- Make sure that the printer device is at on and active state. Then, connect your computer to the preferred printer device.
- Finally, you need to configure the mobile device that is being used to send the print request. Get Configuration Details and other support from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134.
Configuration Process -123.hp.com/envyphoto7134
- If you have Cloud Print-Enabled Printer device then the configuration process is comparatively simple. You just need to carry to plugging and linking process to configure the printer device.
- But the configuration process would take more time if you don’t have cloud print enabled printer device.
- At First, make sure that your computer device is at ON and active state. Then, you have to use the Google Chromes as the Web Browser.
- Then, Disconnect the Unused printer devices as they might end up using the Google Cloud Print Account. Visit 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134 to get information about the Ink Cartridge Replacement process.
- To start with, Enable Google Cloud Print in your Google Chrome as it allows your print server to handle the cloud print service.
- Click the options menu and then choose Google Cloud Print under the Advanced options. Make sure that you have signed into your Google Chrome.
- If not, the chrome alerts you with the “ Sign in to google Cloud Print” message. Click Add Printers to get a list of available printer devices.
- Under the Share tab you can find a list of printer device that has been connected with your system. Additionally, every printer has owner-ship flag right next to it.
Printing Process- 123.hp.com/envyphoto7134
- First, open the document or image that you want to print and then select print. After that, the device displays the list of available printer devices.
- Review the print options and set the basic preferences like resolution, orientation and number of copies and then click OK to start the printing process.
- While, there are some supportive apps that helps with the printing process if you are not using the Google App.
Troubleshooting Instructions- Photo Tray Problem
If the device displays “Paper Tray Error” message then check with the photo tray position. First, place your printer device on a flat clean surface and check the photo tray movement.
- Slide out the output tray and pull out the input tray. After that, remove the output tray and check the position of your photo tray and photo tray guides.
- If the photo trays are misplaced, gently give a push and complete the photo tray alignment process. Photo Tray should move freely without any blockage.
- Replace the output tray and try printing. If the issue persists, you need to check your output tray and replace it if needed.
- If none of the about solution resolves the problem, you need to service or replace your HP Product.