HP officejet pro 8216 Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 is a mid-range printer device,aimed to serve small and home-office users. While, Automatic Document Feeder feature lets you to print the both sides at the same, it results in time and effort efficiency. Then, This printer device has 63mm LCD touch screen control panel and button based controls. In Addition to, It has a USB socket on the front panel which makes it easy to share and print files . Simplify the fax setup process with these guided instructions. Then, the input tray can hold 225 sheets and it supports USB,wired and wireless connection. HP ePrint feature enables you to print wirelessly just by sending the document or image directly to the printer device. Get ePrint Setup instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 8216. 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 is neatly designed and prints fast, it has versatile connection options which make it easy to connect your computer to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer device.
UnPack HP OfficeJet pro 8216
- To start with, Open the printer packageand take out the basic accessories .Then, Use the software installation CD to install the printer driver.
- While, Set of booklet helps to make the printer setup process andtroubleshooting process easy.Then, HP Instant Ink card automatically subscribes to the ink service based.
- HP provides a complete set of ink cartridges,it is recommended to use HP ink cartridges for better quality. While, you can easily establish power connection with the power cord.
- The two-wire phone cable helps you to set up the fax Use the plastic cover and pull out the printer device from the package.Then, Remove the Styrofoam end capsand recycle all the packing materials.
- Remove the blue tape and other protective plastic items in and around the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer device. Slide out the input tray and take out the protective tape and other packing materials. Now, Use the paper width guide to adjust the paper
- Lift open the scanner lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet. After that, you can start the basic 123.hp.com/setup 8216 printer setup process.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Setup
- Firstly, connect one end of the power cord to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer device and the other end to the power source.While, It is recommended to use the wall outlet.
- Then, Turn ON your printer device with the power button and set the basic preferences like the time,language and Region.
- Touch ” Continue Setup” to proceed with the 123.hp.com/setup 8216 setup process. Now, Open the ink cartridge access door and place the ink cartridges.
- After that, the panel displays ” Thank you for installing genuine ink cartridges” message. Now , the printer device prompts you to load paper in the input tray.
- Now, Slide out the input tray and load a pile of unused sheet into it. After a while, Your printer device automatically prints out an aligned page.
- Now, Lift open the scanner lid and place the aligned page on the scanner glass and it helps you to calibrate the printer’s quality.
- You can recycle all the packing materials with the 123.hp.com/setup 8216 support. After that, you should install the printer driver to start the printing process.
Printer Driver Installation Without CD-123.hp.com/setup 8216
- Before starting the printer driver installation, make sure that the printer device is connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Enter devices and printers on the Windows Search and choose Device manager from the result.
- Now, Click Add a Printer option to add a new printer device. While, you can manually add the printer device with the ” The printer I want isn’t Listed” option.
- Now, click Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.Then, Choose ” Use an Existing port” and select LPT1: Printer port.
- After that,click next and select the Manufacturer and the printer device. Then, Use the ” Print a Test Page” option to test your printer’s quality.
WiFi Protected Setup
WPS helps to establish a wireless connection in a faster and easier manner.It allows you to connect your device without entering the wireless network details like network name and password.Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 8216.
Push Button Method
- Firstly, Press the WPS button on your router deviceand choose the network from the device.
- Now, Try to use wireless-enabled printers or range extenders for the wireless connection process. Generally, This connection process does not require any credential information.
- Your router is automated to send the network password and other connection information to the printer device. After that, Your 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer device automatically saves these details and re-establish the connection.
- The PIN method helps you to establish the wireless connection with automatically generated PIN. Now, Use the WPS configuration page and locate your PIN number.
- Some devices support WPS but does not have a WPS button . But You can use the WPS PIN and complete the connection process.
- After that, Enter the WPS PIN in your configuration panel. While,the router uses this WPS PIN and connect the printer device to the wireless network.
Printer is Offline-Windows
Use these 123.hp.com/setup 8216 troubleshooting instructions to solve the printer is offline issue.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
· You can use HP Print and Scan Doctor if your device have windows 10 or Windows 8. Then, Download HP Print and Scan Doctor setup.exe file from the 123.hp.com/setup 8216.
· After that, click and locate setup/exe file on your device. If your printer device isn’t listed, try to restart the device.
· Then, Solve the connection with the 123.hp.com/setup 8216 HP Print and Scan Doctor Instructions. Update your printer driver and set your printer device as default.
Reset your Printer Environment
- Firstly, Turn Off your printer and computer deviceand Unplug the power cord and other connection cables.
- Wait for a while, reconnect the power cord to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer device. Then, Use the power button and turn ON your printer device.
- If you are using a wireless connection,reset the router and unplug the power cord from the router.Let it idle for 10 seconds, reconnect the power cord and check with the router’s activity status.Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 8216.
- After the router’s connection, press the wireless button or use the wireless control panel icon to establish the wireless connection
- Now,Turn ON your computer and connect the power cord to the printer device.
Default Printer Selection
- Make sure that you are using the installed printer driver as the default print driver. The Default print driver might have changed after installing another printer driver.
- Search for Devices in the window search and click Devices and Printers from the result. Choose the active printer device and set them as a Default Printer.
- After setting the Default printer, try to print.If the issue still persist, use the 123.hp.com/setup 8216 HP official support.
Printer is Offline-Mac
“Printer is Offline” message indicates that the printer device can’t able to communicate with the computer. Then, it is unable to finish the printing process.While, you can easily resolve ” Printer is Offline” issue with the 123.hp.com/setup 8216 troubleshooting instructions.
Printer and Mac Connection
- Turn Off your printer device, let it idle for five seconds. Then, Unplug the USB cable from the printer device.
- Now, Turn ON your printer device. Reconnect the USB cable after five second and apply enough pressure to establish strong connection.
Reset the Printer Device
- Generally, Power Reset may help your printer device to restore the communication. Unplug the power cord from the printer device and the wall outlet.
- Wait for a while, reconnect the power cord to the printer device. Then, Use the power button to turn ON your printer device.
Check with the Printer List
- On the Windows search, enter Mac for Print and choose Print& Fax, Print&Scan and Printers &Scanners from the result. Locate the printer device from the list of devices.
- If there are multiple printer devices with the same name,remove them using the minus (-) button. Choose an available printer device and set them as the Default Printer.Try to print,if the issue still exists try the following troubleshooting instruction
Reset your printing system
- Try to reset the printing system and solve the printer issue. Right-click on the Desktop blank space and choose Reset Printing System.
- Choose Reset in the Confirmation Windows and input the administrator user name and password. Reset and add the printer device to the list. If the printer can’t print, visit the HP Official Website 123.hp.com/setup 8216 for more support.