HP Envy 5010 Printer-123.hp.com/setup 5010
HP Envy 5010
The HP Envy 5010 is a multi-functional printer at an affordable price. It allows you to print documents and photos at better quality. While,This Printer device uses comparatively less amount of paper and ink. Then, It is easier to connect your computer device with USB and wireless connection. HP Envy is compact in design and it has navigation, wireless and HP Web services control in its 2-inch monochrome display. Then, You can save the time and paper with the duplex printing mechanism. Meanwhile, you can get Setup Instructions from the HP Official Website 123.hp.com/setup 5010. Generally, this printer device uses 2 cartridges to give better quality output a blank cartridge and a tricolor cartridge. However, It does not have an Ethernet port and you can establish network connection through WiFi.
UnPack HP Envy 5010
- To start with, Open the 123.hp.com/envy5010 Printer package and you can find basic setup accessories. Then,Pull out the cardboard piece and recycle those packing materials.
- Now, Use the Plastic cover handle and pull out the printer device from the package. Then, You can find set of booklet and Installation CD on the top of the printer device. While, You can get more guidance from the 123.hp.com/setup 5010.
- Multi-language user guide gives instructions for basic printer setup and troubleshooting. In addition to, Start Here guide helps you with Step-By-Step Printer Setup.
- After that, Remove all the tape and package materials in and around the printer device. Now, Lift Up the scanner lid and remove the Styrofoam and the plastic cover. Then, gently peel off the plastic cover from the panel display.
- Following that, Slide out the input tray and take away the plastic tape and other wrapping materials. Now, Use the paper width guide to adjust the paper size. After the setup, slide in the input tray.
- Gently peel off the plastic cover on the display. Now, Open the ink access door and take out the package materials. Finally, Close the ink access door and begin the Printer Setup process.
HP Envy 5010 Setup Process-123.hp.com/setup 5010
- Firstly, connect one end of the power cable to printer device and the other end to the power source. While, It is recommended to use Wall outlet.
- After that, turn ON the printer device with the power button. While, you can set the basic preferences like language, time & Date and Country/Region.
- After that, your 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer device prompts you to install the ink cartridges. Now, Lift Open the ink access door and place the ink cartridges in their allotted slots. Then, panel displays that you have installed genuine cartridges message.
- Now, load a stack of unused paper in the input tray, use the paper width guide for the paper alignment. After loading paper, your printer device automatically prints an aligned paper.
- Scan this aligned page to calibrate the printer device. After that, the panel displays,” Alignment successful ” message after the scanning process.
Printer Driver Installation with CD
- Use the Software Installation CD that came with the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer package. Firstly, Load the Software CD in the drive.
- The Installer automatically runs the Setup file. If the installer does not, use the disc options and run the setup.exe. In the User Account Control window, click yes to continue the installation process.
- On the Other Hand, You can use ” Go Online ” option and download the driver from the HP Official Website 123.hp.com/setup 5010. Now, Click ” No Thanks” and proceed with the printer driver installation.
- Click continue, the installer lists you recommended software where you can select the preferred and use the customize software selection option to choose the software that you want.
- Agree to Installation Agreements and settings, the installer now installs the software and drivers needed to use the printer device.
- Click Next ,choose the connection type or you can use the connect later option . After that, the Installer asks basic details like postal code and primary use of the printer device.
- Finally, select next and complete the printer driver Installation.
Printer Driver Installation without CD
- Firstly, Search for ” HP Envy 5010 Printer Driver” in the web browser. Now, Go to HP Official Website 123.hp.com/setup 5010 to download the printer driver.
- Under the “Software and Drivers” tab you can download the printer driver software. Click Go button. While, You can change the printer device with ” Choose a Different Product” option.
- Then, HP customer support lists your printer driver with default operating system. While, you can change the operating system with “change” option.
- It lets you to select the operating system and version .After selecting the operating system, click “Download” to begin the installation process. Download and run setup.exe file.
- In the connect process, choose the recommended software and agree to the installation Terms and Condition. Finally, Click next to complete the printer driver installation process with 123.hp.com/setup 5010 support.
Wireless Setup-123.hp.com/setup 5010
To Establish Wireless connection, connect the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer device to the same wireless network as your computer. During the Printer Driver installation, select wireless as the connection type.
For the Wireless network connection, you need network name, network password, a computer connected to the same wireless network as your printer device and an active internet connection.
Your computer and router should share same wireless network, Turn ON your printer device and place it closer to the router. Unplug the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer device.
Wireless Network Connection
- To start with, Press the Wireless icon on the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer’s control panel and push the (-) next to settings.Then, Press the down arrow and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The Wizard automatically searches for available networks. If your network is not listed, use the ” Enter New Network Name option and input the name.
- Click Done after entering the network name. If prompted, enter the WEP or WPA key.
Printer Driver Installation
- Visit HP Official Website 123.hp.com/setup 5010. Then, Enter your Printer model number and click begin to start the software installation process.
- Click Download and choose open, save or Run . After the download process, run the setup.exe and use the guided instructions to complete the printer setup and driver installation.
- In the End, Visit HP Official Website and finish the printer Registration and Activation.
HP ePrint Setup-123.hp.com/setup 5010
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that makes the printing process easier, this service needs an active internet connection. While, you can directly send the document or photo to the printer device.
- Firstly, Ensure that your printer device supports HP ePrint. Locate ePrint Logo, button or icon on the control panel.
- For Wired Connection, check with the cable and lights of the Ethernet port. Green Light should be steady and the orange light should blink after the cable connection.
- Web Services helps you to establish secure communication, where your printer device can have guarded information transmission with the ePrint and AirPrint.
- Check with the firmware update, enter the printer model number and search for the firmware update. While, You can get the IP address from the Network configuration page.
- Now, Open an Internet browser, enter your printer’s IP address in the address bar and hit Enter.
- If the Web services tab is not visible, HP ePrint is supported by your printer device. If the WebService displays Setup Page, click continue to proceed to the 123.hp.com/setup 5010 setup process.
- Now, Select Print Info Page under the Web Services Settings and continue with the next step.
Printer’s email address
- After the Web services setup, your printer device automatically prints Printer Setup Instructions page.
- Generally, This page encompasses information about Web Services, Printer’s email address and Claim code. If there is a delay, wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- If the device still does not process try to restart the Web Services and get new information page. While, you can use the printer’s claim code as email address with @hpeprint.com.
Printing Using HP ePrint
Print From your Computer or Laptop
- Firstly, Sign in to email account and compose a new email. Now, Enter your printer’s email address in the TO field .
- Now, Type a related subject title in the subject line and affix the document or photo that you want to print.
- You can also print an email message with ” Forward” option. After that, Select and Open the email message that you want to print and choose forward.
- Then, enter your printer’s email address in the “TO” field and mention the subject in the subject line. Generally, HP ePrint supports you to print a web page.
- Then, you can save the webpage as an separate document and send it as an attachment to the printer device.
Print from Smartphone or Tablet
- Select the app that has a document or image that you want to print. Now, Touch Action or Share icon and choose the email app that you want to use.
- Mention your printer’s email address in the TO field and enter a relative subject in the subject field. Finally, Tap send to send the email message.
- You can print the email message with forward option, select the email that you want to print and choose Forward. Enter your printer’s email address in the TO field and mention the subject in the subject line.
- After inserting required fields, touch the send button and complete the process.