HP DeskJet 2513
123 HP DeskJet 2513 reliable device, it enables users to process their requests. It is a Budget-friendly printer that provides better output yet utilize minimum resources. While, HP DeskJet printers are compact in size and it is ideal for office and home users. HP DeskJet Printer supports you to finish the process on time. While, Input tray can take up to 60 sheets and output tray can hold up to 25 sheets. Moreover, it is reliable choice and smart choice for colored printing. Then, It has standard memory of 1 GB and 1 GHz processor. Use 123.hp.com/setup 2513 instructions to complete the basic setup process.
HP DeskJet 2513 Unboxing
- Firstly, Unpack your printer package and take out the basic accessories. Generally, you can A black and a tri-color cartridge, a power cord along with your printer package.
- Use HP cartridges for quality output,you can find software installation CD . On the Other Hand, you can download latest version of the printer driver from the HP official website 123.hp.com/setup 2513.
- Now, Pull out the printer device from the package , you can find reference materials on the top. While, Start here guide helps you with the basic printer setup and troubleshooting
- Set aside the wrapping materials, recycle those materials with the 123.hp.com/setup 2513. Remove the packing materials,peel off the plastic tape around the printer device.
- Then, Slide out the ink access door, make sure that you remove the plastic tape and cardboard material. Use the Printer’s Model Number on the Access door and get the warranty information.
HP DeskJet 2513 Setup
- Establish power connection using the power cord. Firstly, Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source, it is recommended to use wall outlet.
- After that, Turn ON your 123.hp.com/dj2513 printer device and install the ink cartridges. Now, gently peel off the purple tape from the ink cartridges and place them in their allotted space.
- Don’t touch ink nozzles or electrical contacts as it may result in poor connection. After that, Place a pile of paper in the input tray, tap it on the plain surface and make sure that it is of the same size.
- Moreover, you can easily align the paper with the paper width guide and adjust the paper size.
Printer Driver Installation without CD-123.hp.com/setup 2513
- Make sure that your computer and printer device connected to the same wireless network or it should have some cable connection.
- From the windows search, type devices and select ” devices and Printers” from the list of results. Then, Click ” Add a printer device” option, it displays you list of printer devices.
- If your printer device isn’t listed, then use the ” The printer i want isn’t listed” option and select your printer device.
- After that, Select existing port as LPT1 , manufacturer as HP and printer device under the printer list.
- Now, Enter your printer device name and click next , it is recommended to print a test page to check with the printers quality. While, you can get more printer related details from the HP official website.
Printer Driver Installation Using CD-123.hp.com/setup 2513
After the basic hardware process, insert the printer driver installation CD into the driver and run the setup.exe file in your computer device and complete the process with 123.hp.com/setup 2513 instructions.
- Now, Link your 123.hp.com/dj2513 printer device and PC using the USB cable and turn ON your printer device. From the windows search,select devices and printers.
- Choose Add a printer option and the installer automatically scans for the printer devices. If your printer device is not displayed, use ” The printer i want isn’t listed ” option.
- Select ” Add a printer device using the TCP/IP address” and click next.After that, Choose the device type as ” TCP/IP Device” and enter the IP address. Use the Install from disk option and mention the printer path.
- After the printer driver installation process, right-click on the driver software and choose print preferences and set the basic settings like paper size,paper source,paper type.
- Finally, Print a test page to check with the printer’s quality.
Printer Driver Installation for Mac-123.hp.com/setup 2513
- To start with, Turn On your printer device and make sure that it is in ready state. Then, select system preferences from the apple menu.
- Choose Print and Fax, Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners depending on your operating system version.
- Look for your 123.hp.com/dj2513 printer device in the printers list. If your printer device is listed, reconnect your printer device to the computer and confirm the network communication.
- If the printer device is not listed under the Add printer or scanner window, then check with the USB or Ethernet connection or make sure that the printer device is connected to the same wired or wireless network as your Mac
- Then, Click use or print using menu and select your printer device and select add to attach your printer .
- If prompted, click “download and Install” to complete the software installation process. If the software is not available, try to install the drivers manually with the Apple support.
- After the software selection, close the system preferences window and try to print from your printer device. If you can complete the process, then you have installed correct printer driver.
- Then, Use the printer driver support information from 123.hp.com/setup 2513 and troubleshoot printer connection issues.
Printer is Not found During the Network Setup-Windows
After the printer driver installation, your device automatically detects the 123.hp.com/dj2513 printer device. If the installer didn’t spot your printer device after selecting the connection type , the installer may display one of these error message: Printer not found, Unable to find the printer, No devices found, Your printer could not be found on your wireless network.
Restart the computer device
- Firstly, Unplug the power cord from the router and printer device. Turn OFF your printer device.
- Close the running programs, including HP software installation window, turn OFF your computer device.
- Now, restore the power connection and Turn ON your printer and computer device.
- Make sure that the internet activity light is steady and not blinking, reinstall the HP Printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 2513.
Check with the printer's network connection
- Firstly, Check with the network status and make sure that the printer device is ready for the network setup.
- For wireless network connection, Open wireless network under the settings menu and make sure that the wireless signal is active.
- For wired network connection, connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the ethernet port and the other end to the router’s port.
- Meanwhile, make sure that your printer device is not connected to guest or host networks. Then, set your router size as 2.4 GHz band.
- Place the mouse over the network icon and check with the network status.If the network is not yours, try to reconnect with your network and complete the printer setup process.
- If the network signal is weak, check where your printer and router is placed and make it closer. Take away the heavy metal objects.
- If the network status is not connected, check with the network status and name.Make sure that there is a check mark next to the network name.
- If the network status displays an airplane icon, click the airplane icon and turn it off. Now, try to connect to the wireless network. Then, Click 123.hp.com/setup 2513 to get the latest version of printer driver.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
- HP developed a tool that helps you to easily locate and solve the printing and scanning problems. Then, Download and Install HP Print and Scan Doctor in your computer device.
- After the installation open the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Now, Turn ON your printer device and check with the printer’s list. While, you can manually add the printer device with the “My product is not listed” option and retry.
- Now,Select your printer device from the list and click next. Then, Use the connection method instructions 123.hp.com/setup 2513 to solve connection based issues.`
Disable the Firewall software
- Firewall software protects your device from threats and outside access, it can also block network communication.
- Using 123.hp.com/setup 2513 HP Print and Scan doctor ,disable your firewall software and try to connect with the computer device.
- From the HP Print and Scan software, click on Network menu and select Troubleshooting firewalls.
- Now, Select your device’s firewall software and change the status .Try to reinstall the HP driver and software, if the installation is successful contact firewall software support and change the settings.
- If the installation is not successful, the firewall software is not the reason. After that, Turn ON the firewall and continue with the next step.
Reinstall the HP Software
- Firstly, Unplug the USB cable from the printer device and search for programs and features in the windows search.
- Then, Select Programs and Features from the result and search for your HP printer device in the list of installed programs and uninstall.
- After that, Stick-on to the instructions and complete the software removal process. Restart your computer device.
- Now, Visit 123.hp.com/setup 2513 HP Official website- HP Customer support for Software and Driver Downloads
- In “let’s identify your product to get started” page select your printer device and enter your printer’s model number.
- The result page displays your list of software with default operating system, use the change option to change the operating system version.
- Under the driver tab, select download to get full feature printer driver software and click Basic drivers for more options.