123 HP OfficeJet 100-123.hp.com/setup 100
An Affordable printer device that provides latest features such as automatic duplexing and built-in faxing. While, It has a simple control panel with 2.2 monochrome touch screen, a home button and a back button. Then, This printer device comparatively faster than its competitors, you can reduce the noise level with the quiet-mode feature.While, It has a preview option where you can overview the content before starting the scanning process. It is an ideal choice for small-scale business which assures high-quality graphics with better color saturation. While, 123.hp.com/oj100 is a budget-friendly printer device that completes scanning process in a quick manner with 123.hp.com/setup 100 instructions.Then, It assures to deliver faster text printing and better image quality.
UnBox your HP OfficeJet 100 - 123.hp.com/setup 100
- To start with ,Open the Printer package and take out the reference materials and other accessories. Then, Use the plastic bag and pull out the printer device from the box.
- Set aside the packing materials, you can get recycle instructions from the 123.hp.com/setup 100 HP official Web site. After that, Remove the tape materials around the printer device.
- Now,Lift Open the scanner lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet. After that, Elevate the printer top cover and set aside the cardboard pieces and other packing materials.
- From the front side, slide out the paper input tray and take out the plastic tape and other materials.Then, Push in the input tray after the setup process.
123 HP OfficeJet 100 Setup
- To start with, Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.
- Then, Press the power button and Turn ON your printer device and set the basic preferences.
- Now, Open the ink access door and pull out the protective tape. After that, carefully insert the ink cartridges in their allotted slots.
- After that, Printer Device automatically prints an aligned page. Now, scan this page and calibrate the printer device.
- While, you can resolve the ” Alignment failed” issue with the troubleshooting instructions from the 123.hp.com/setup 100.
- HP OfficeJet 100- Driver Installation
- Generally, Printer driver is an essential feature that enables your printer to communicate with the computer.
- At First, Use the Software Installation CD that came along with the printer device.
- You can use the “Go Online” option to complete the software installation with 123.hp.com/setup 100 online support.
- Choose ” No Thanks” to proceed the software installation with CD support. In the installer window,click continue the installer displays list of recommended software.
- Then, Use the customize software selection option and choose the software that you want to install.
- If you select wireless connection,the installer automatically scans for wireless-enabled printer devices within the range.
- Now, Select the preferred printer device from the list and click next. After a while, the installer automatically connects to your printer device and complete the 123.hp.com/setup 100 driver Installation process.
Printer Driver installation Without CD-123.hp.com/setup 100
- To start with, Your printer device should be connected to the same wireless network as your computer device. Then, it should share USB connection.
- From the Windows search,enter devices and select Devices and Printers from the search result. Then, Click “Add a Printer” option and the installer automatically scans for the printer devices.
- If your printer device is not listed,you can use the ” The printer i want isn’t listed” option and manually add the printer device.
- Then, In ” Find a printer by other options” window, choose add a local printer or network with manual settings and click next.
- The installer prompts you to choose the printer port,choose ” Use an existing port” option and select LPT1: printer port from the drop-down menu.
- Click next,now you are allowed to choose the 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer’s Manufacturer and the name. While, You can change the printer’s name and check the printer’s quality with “Print a Test page” option.
- If you can’t complete the printer driver installation,make sure that you have downloaded a compatible printer driver software. Additionally, you can easily check the printer’s quality with the automated tools.
- HP OfficeJet 100- Automatic Duplex Mechanism
- Automatic Duplex mechanism lets you to print the both sides of the paper at the same time. Then, this process helps you to reduce the time and effort.
- To avoid paper issues, load enough amount of paper in the input tray. After that, Choose the document or image that you want to print and select print under the file menu.
- Under the printer properties, select your printer device. While, Printing Shortcut tab helps you to use print on Both sides.
- If the Printing shortcut tab is not visible you can use the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer’s layout tab and print on both sides.
- In the End, click OK to start the printing process. .If the automatic duplexing is supported, the printer device automatically pulls back the page.Get more support from hp.com/setup 100.
WiFi Protected Setup-123.hp.com/setup 100
WiFi Protected Setup supports the easy wireless setup, you can establish the wireless connection without entering the wireless connection information like Wireless network name (SSID) and Wireless password (WPA passphrase or WEP key).Use one of the following methods to establish wireless connection with 123.hp.com/setup 100 instructions.
123 hp 100 Push Button Method
- On the printer’s control panel,press and hold the wireless button until the wireless light starts to blink. Now, press the WPS button on your wireless router.
- The Wireless connection process may take some time. Wait for a while, the wireless light stops blinking and remains lit.