123 HP OfficeJet 7410xi printer Wired Network Setup for Mac
1. HP OfficeJet 7410xi printer wired setup: –
To start with, you have to stack the input tray with heap of papers. After that, You have to lift the input tray and lower it. Then, drag the tray extender as far as achievable. The paper width glide should be slide in and it is kept in a way so that they can rest against the edges of the paper.
To install the cartridges, open the cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the midpoint of the HP OfficeJet 7410xi printer. You have to wait until the printer remains silent. After that, unpack the new cartridge from the package. Then, Eradicate the plastic tape by pulling the orange tab.
You are forbidden to handle the copper-coloured contact or the ink nozzles. Handle the parts carefully so that you can escort to clog, ink breakdown and bad electrical connections.
You have to confiscate the plastic tape and seize the cartridges by its sides with nozzles en route for the HP OfficeJet 7410xi printer. The tri-colour cartridge should be located in the left slot and black cartridge should be placed on the right slot.
Open the scanner lid and position the alignment page with the print side down on the right-front corner of the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid. Move on to HP OfficeJet 7410xi printer software setup wired network on MAC operating system. Visit 123.hp.com/oj7410xi to get the Officejet 7410xi Printer driver.
2. HP OfficeJet 7410xi printer Pre-installation setup: -
Accessible Ethernet ports on your network router, switch or hub is essential and mandatory.
Your computer should be connected with router, switch or hub. Then, Confirm whether you are using an Ethernet cable and not a standard telephone cable.
You need not have to download anything to print from a HP printer as Mac computer comes with an update aspect in Apple’s software.
The HP OfficeJet 7410xi printer driver is previously built-in the software. Kindly tag along the directives specified beneath.
Your printer should be connected to the Mac computer or the network in which your Mac computer is connected. Update the software from Apple. Click install or update all for any updates in the software updates menu
Add your HP OfficeJet 7410xi printer to the printer’s list using System Preferences in the Apple menu. If not, tag along the below instructions.
- To start with, Switch on the HP OfficeJet 7410xi
- Then, Disengage the USB cable if it is connected.
- Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads (hp.com).
- To identify your printer model, choose a technique when provoked and track the onscreen directives.
- To the full feature driver click Download which is next to HP Easy Start
- Open the downloads folder, then open the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg
- The instructions will be on-screen and you need to follow those directives.
- Then, Click Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac computer, when prompted by the installer
- Click the name of your printer and click Use menu, select the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, then click Add
After finishing point, go back to the HP installer. The HP OfficeJet 7410xi printer installation on your MAC computer is accomplished profitably.