123 HP OfficeJet 2620 Wireless setup Mac
- If you are setting your HP OfficeJet 2620 for the first time, examine the following information. Generally, you can find set of defined instructions along with the printer package.
- For that, an active 802.11 compliant Wi-Fi network and it can be your personal network. Then, Mac computer linked with the same network either using Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- If you have the above mentioned printer requirements, you are ready to setup the HP OfficeJet 2620 printer on a wireless setup on Mac computer.
- Switch on your HP OfficeJet 2620 printer by pressing the power button. Then, Make sure that you turn on the ink cartridges installed before setting up wireless connection.
- Get rid of all the packing materials from the printer as the packing materials will be found in both inside and outside the printer.
Wireless Setup Process
- Keep the HP OfficeJet 2620 on a flat place in peace. Make the power cord connections before turning on the printer.
- Insert a stack of paper inside the input tray and slide the paper guides inward until they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Get rid of the ink cartridges from the packaging and pull the tab to remove the Orange protective tape, ink cartridge access door opening and then install the ink cartridges into their respective slots. Close the access door ink cartridge and wait for alignment page to print.
- The print side of the page should be put down with the alignment on the right front corner of the scanner glass. Now you have to start copy black to align the ink cartridges. The hardware setup of the HP OfficeJet 2620 printer is setup successfully and prepare for the wireless configuration.
- Now its time to restore the default settings on the HP OfficeJet 2620 wireless printer. To reset the wireless setting, press a series of buttons on the printer control panel to complete the connection setup successfully.
- Switch on the HP OfficeJet 2620 printer. If the wireless light is flashing, skip to the next step to install the HP OfficeJet 2620 printer software. Press and hold the power button. Release the power button after pressing the start copy black twice and then clicking Cancel thrice.
- The wireless light on the side of the wireless button should blink. If the HP OfficeJet 2620 is not blinking, do the same times recurrently.
- Instantaneously advance to the next step to install the HP software OfficeJet 2620. You have about 120 minutes to complete HP OfficeJet 2620 software setup using the HP OfficeJet 2620 wireless auto connect features.
- Now install the software from support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/oj2620 and enter your model number.