HP Envy Photo 7800 - 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800
HP Envy Photo 7800 is a Photo- Centric Printer Device that aims to deliver better quality photo print. While, you can easily connect your device to this printer 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 as it supports various connectivity options. It is considered to be a good choice for those who want to save money on the photo printing. Moreover, this printer device supports Instant Ink Plan that aims to reduce the ink expenses. Moreover, 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 is a properly designed printer device with matte and glossy-black highlights. It weighs 17 pounds and the 3.5-inch panel display makes it easy to control the printer’s functions. Then, Printer’s Input Tray can take up to 125 sheets and it can take 15 sheets into the photo tray. Furthermore, HP Envy Photo 7800 supports duplex printing where you can easily process the multi-page documents. In Other Words, Automatic Duplexer prints both sides of the paper simultaneously and reduce the processing time.
Beside that, you can easily connect this printer device to the secondary storage like USB thumb drive or SD card. You can easily connect your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 and computer device with the USB, Wireless and Wired Connection Option. You can also establish peer-to-peer connection with the HP Wi-Fi Direct and Bluetooth. HP Designed this printer device with two ink cartridges slots; a slot for black cartridge and another slot for tri-color cartridge. About the print quality, HP Envy Photo 7800 delivers average text output, above-average photo print but the graphic output is not up to the mark. HP Envy Photo 7800 is a simple device with easy setup and driver installation process. It supports various print related software which makes it easy to perform the printer related functions like print,copy,scan and fax. To sum up, HP Envy Photo 7800 is a Multifunctional and speed Printer device with latest features and versatile connectivity option.
HP Envy Photo 7800 Setup Process - 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800
- To start with, open the printer package and you can find the basic setup accessories like power cord, USB cable and ink cartridges on the top of the device.
- Set aside those materials and start the printer setup process. Pull out the printer device from the package and then gently peel off the tape and other packing materials. Click 123.hp.com/setup 7800 to get more information about the printer setup and driver installation.
- Now, you need to connect one end of the power cord to the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 printer device and the other end to the power source. After that, use the printer’s power button and turn ON your printer device.
- Then, your device asks you to choose the basic setup preferences like country/Region, Language and Time & Date. Finally, Click OK to confirm the settings.
- Open the Ink access door and wait until the device gets idle and silent. Remove the protective tape over the ink cartridge and insert them into the allotted slot.
- Close the ink access door and use the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.Pull out the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 printer’s input tray and load a stack of unused A4 sheets into the tray.
- Use the paper width guide for the alignment process. Wait for a while, your device automatically prints out an alignment page. Place this alignment page on the scanner bed and calibrate your printer device.
- After the basic setup, you need to complete the driver installation to use your printer device. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 7800 HP Manufacturer’s site, pick your printer model and then check the device’s OS version.
- Wait for a while, your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 device gives the list of recommended printer driver software. Install the printer driver software and choose the connection type.
HP Envy Photo 7800- Duplex Printing for Mac
- At first, load enough blank sheets into the input tray and open the document or image that you want to print.
- Choose Print under the file menu and then click show details to get the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 printer related information.
- Under the two-sided drop-down menu, choose Long-Edge Binding or Short- Edge Binding and then click print.
HP Envy Photo 7800 Wireless Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 7800
Before the wireless setup process, connect HP envy Photo 7800 to the same wireless network as your printer. Visit HP Manufacturer’s site 123.hp.com/setup 7800 and get latest version of the printer driver software. Then, choose wireless as the connection type.
- To establish the wireless network connection, you need wireless network name SSID, network password WEP key and steady internet connection.
- Unplug the Ethernet and USB cables from the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 printer device. Scroll through the printer’s control panel and then touch Wireless icon.
- Now, tap setup icon and then touch network from the listed options. Touch Wireless settings and then tap wireless setup wizard. Pick your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 printer device from the list of available devices.
- If prompted, enter the wireless network password and other details. Touch Done and start the wireless network connection process.
- After that, turn ON the computer that you are going to use and install HP Printer Driver Software. Enter the Printer’s Model number and then click Begin to start the download process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the connection process. On the Install Window, select HP Easy Scan from the list of installed software.
- Finally, print test page or scan test page to make sure that you have properly completed the printer setup process.
HP Envy Photo 7800 Ink Cartridge Error- 123.hp.com/setup 7800
If the device fails to process the print request, you need to check the printer’s panel display. It may display any one of the following message : Cartridge Problem, Cartridge Missing or Incompatible Cartridges. Here we gave instructions to fix the cartridge related issue.
Firmware Update - 123.hp.com/setup 7800
- The new ink cartridges may not be compatible with the older versions of the firmware. So, update the firmware and try to fix the issue.
- You can use the direct printer internet and complete the install updates. At First, tap the HP ePrint icon on the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 printer’s control panel. Then, tap settings and then choose product update or check product updates.
- If prompted, sign up to your account and accept the terms of services. Use the on-screen instructions to enable Web services and setup for automatic updates.
- Wait for a while, if the device fails to start the process then use the check for updates option to start the update process. Try to print, if the issue is still not resolved then you need to continue the troubleshooting process.
Ink Cartridges Alignment- 123.hp.com/setup 7800
- If the panel displays “ Ink cartridges are not properly installed” message, you need to take out the ink cartridges and check for tape or other materials.
- At First, Turn ON your printer device and open the ink access door. Wait until the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 device gets idle and silent. Slightly press down the ink cartridges and pull it out of its slot.
- Check for tape or other packing materials. Now, hold them by its side and place it back into its slot. If the issue is still not fixed you to continue the troubleshooting process.
Wipe the Electrical Contacts
- Your printer device may fail to deliver high-quality if the electrical contacts are dirty. To clean, you need rubber-swab, lint-free cloth and distilled water.
- Unplug the USB and Ethernet Cables, open the ink access door and wait until the device gets idle and silent.
- Gently push down the ink cartridges and take it out the slot. Hold the ink cartridges by its side and then dip the cloth into the distilled water.
- Squeeze it to remove the excess water, gently dab them around the copper contacts to remove the dust. Let the electrical contacts to dry for 10 minutes and then insert them back into its place.
- Turn ON your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 printer device and try sending a print request. If the issue is still not resolved, you need to reset your printer device.
Re-initiate the Printer Connection
- Turn ON your printer device and wait until the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 printer device gets idle and silent. Now, disconnect the power cord from the printer device and let the device to rest for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer device and turn it ON using the power button. Try to print, if the issue is still not resolved you need to continue the troubleshooting process. Click 123.hp.com/setup 7800 to get more information about the driver installation.
Ink Cartridges Replacement
- If none of the above solutions work, you need to replace the old ink cartridges with pair of new cartridges. Turn ON your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7800 printer device and wait until the device gets idle and silent.
- Open the ink access door, press down the ink cartridges and then pull it out of its slot. Unpack the new cartridges and carefully remove the protective tape.
- Hold the ink cartridges by its side and insert them into its slot. Gently put some pressure and make sure that it has been properly assigned.
- Close the ink access door, your printer starts the initialization process. Generally, your printer prints out an alignment page after this initialization process.
- Use this alignment page and determine the printer’s quality. If the issue is still not fixed you need to service your printer device.