123 HP Envy 5665 printer troubleshoot
1. Trouble shooting network connection issue: -
- When you initiate fresh, all the issues may recover and get back to normal. So try to restart the HP Envy 5665 printer and your computer to system to start fresh.
- You must check the blue light on your HP Envy 5665 If it is stable, then your printer is working properly. Otherwise you have to discover some solution to troubleshoot the issue.
- Another significant criterion to work out your printer concern is to check whether your printer and computer are hooked up in the same network.
- Make your devices to sit next to each other. The network signal may get lost when kept away.
- There may be a network error going on, so restart the router to access the network again. Check with your internet service provider or network administrator for instructions.
- Firewall may cease your HP Envy 5665 printer to get connected with your computer. Check with the firewall status and accept or allow the firewall messages during the software download and installation.
- Get rid all the obstacles that are kept in between the HP Envy 5665 printer and the computer and the router as it may escort to inadequate wireless signals or no signal at all.
2. Print jobs may get stuck in Print queue
by calling off or erasing the jobs. Check for the error messages and you have problems with hardware like paper jam, cartridge installed incorrectly, low ink, these blunders may guide to print job stuck in print queue.
3. Mac Reset – HP Printers
Reset the final and optimal option for all the technology woes. Try resetting your Mac Printing system. Doing this will eliminate all the printers and scanners from the printer queues and get rid of all print settings from the system.
If you reset the system, you can work out issues like, print jobs struck in the queue, unfinished print driver installation,
communication problem in the midst of printer and the Mac. Do the following to reset the printing system.
- Click the Apple menu, click System Preferences. Click Printers & Scanners, Print & Scan, or Print & Fax.
- Inside the HP Envy 5665 printer’s window, you have to right-click anywhere and click Reset Printing system.
- Click Reset or Ok.
- Enter your username and password if you are directed to do so and click OK. Reset the printing system.
- Switch off the printer and hang around for a few seconds to switch on the printer.