123 HP Envy 4520 printer driver setup in Mac
An Apple iOS device has been a sophisticated technology to setup with any of the current technology. The printer technology is also in this. To setup the HP Envy 4520 printer on your Mac computer using Apple software update, you need to follow some of the information given below. Then, Get all the necessary requirements needed to setup the HP Envy 4520 printer driver in MAC.
Before that, switch on your HP Envy 4520 printer and connect it with the computer using a USB cable or Wi-Fi or wired network. The driver installation is given according to the operating system version. Follow the one which is suitable for your operating system version.
Installing the driver in Mac OS or OS X 10.7 and later:
The HP drivers will automatically download and install through Apple Software update. Then, Click https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1888 or 123.hp.com/envy4520
to get the latest version of the printer driver.
To start with, click the Apple menu and select System Preferences. Then, Click Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners based on your operating system version.
- If the printer list consists of your HP Envy 4520 printer, eliminate the printer and add it again to check the communication. This will assist you to check whether the correct driver is used. Click your printer name and click minus sign to erase the printer. Click the Plus sign, click Add Printer or Scanner, click the printer and continue.
- If the printer list does not display your HP Envy 4520
- printer name, click Plus Sign, click Add Printer or Scanner, and click your printer name and move on to the next step.
To Add a Printer Device
Click Use or Print Using menu to pick your HP Envy 4520 printer name. If you have chosen the Generic driver option in the Use menu, it will lead you to use only basic printer functionalities and other functions will be restricted.
Generally, you can easily add the printer device using the option Add. There are two possibilities either you will be prompted to install the software or the displays shows a message “Software is currently unavailable”. Click Download and Install to finish, if the former appears. If the latter option appears, click Cancel and go to https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201465 or 123.hp.com/envy4520 to install the drivers manually.
Close the System Preferences Window. Based on your printer functionality, you can print, scan or fax. Now, you can start using the printer as the driver is installed is successfully. If you cannot print, go through the below guidelines and try those.
To be reviewed,
- If your printer is not found during the installation, check the printer connection status. As there are many connectivity methods available out there, you need to check whether the connection is made properly and the network is connected.
- At some cases, the installation may fail. In such cases, you need to do some steps to troubleshoot. Firstly, Check whether you printer has a driver that is accessible. Then, Manually download the driver if you have any issues with the driver. After that, Check whether the Mac has a connection to the Internet and has updated software. Meanwhile, you can also use the AirPrint setup .