123 HP envy 4516 Printer offline error in Windows
1. HP envy 4516 Printer offline error in Windows:
- HP Print and Scan doctor is a utility tool which will lend a hand to resolve the printing issues automatically. This tool is available for free. You can download the HP Print and Scan doctor from http://ftp.hp.com/pub/printers/hppsdr/patches/HPPSdr.exe . Tag along the directive shown on the display.
- Check whether the default print driver is the same as there are various drivers like Web Services for Devices with identical names. Pick out the Devices and Printers in the Windows and unearth the printer icon. Transform the default printer from gray to color icon.
- Make all your connections to work in a proper way after resetting the printer. After resetting the printer, connect the cables properly and securely. This should be in your checklist while setting up the printer.
- For a proper network connection, right communication port should be utilized by the print driver. If not, your HP Envy 4516 printer will be offline. Search for Devices and printers and right click on your printer name. Click Printer propertiesà Ports tab and look for for your printer name. The explanation should comprise USB/ DOT4 if you are via a USB connection. Otherwise it should take account of WSD, Standard TCP/IP Port or network
- Update the printer firmware as HP turns out printer updates in an expected style.
Fabricate a blue-collar network connection by printing a network configuration page via network setup menu and ensure the position in the report.
2. HP Envy 4516 Printer offline in MAC:
Reset the HP Envy 4516 printer and stay still for a few seconds, if you see offline error displayed on your computer. You need to check for the connection settings also.
- The network connection that you make should be safe. Connect in a way that your HP Envy 4516 printer receives adequate power from the electrical outlet.
- Search Print and click Print & Fax,Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners in the list of results.
- Discover your printer name and verify whether numerous printer queues by selecting them one at a time, click the minus button and make use of this printer as the Default printer.
- You can cease the troubleshooting if the instructions given above works out. Or else you have to continue with steps given subsequently.
- Click HP Printer by deleting the already available print queue and click Minus button to erase.
- Click the Add button to affix your printer. You should not select the HP Fax driver.
- ClickPrint Using or Use, and then opt for the name of your printer. An inactive status will be put on view by a fresh printer.
- Reset the printing system by right-clicking in empty gap and click Reset in the authentication window
Type the user name and password of the administrator. After resetting, include your HP Envy 4516 printer to the list by preceding step.