123 HP DeskJet 2676 Printer AirPrint setup
Read the following instructions to use the AirPrint on your Mac OS and OS X 10.7(Lion) and further versions. You may be confused about the uses of AirPrint and its configuration. You can see the below given directives which gives a clear cut about the HP AirPrint setup.
The main reason why AirPrint is preferred is simply due to one advantage. The advantage is that you can print and scan to your Mac OS without installing the driver. The printers released after 2011 support. Visit 123.hp.com/dj2676 For complete airprint setup
1. Connect your Mac computer to the HP DeskJet 2676 printer: -
- When connecting the Mac computer and the printer, make sure that you connect both the devices to the same network.
- You can any connectivity method to connect these devices. You can choose either a wired or wireless or USB connection.
- After connecting the network connection, open a document or photo, click File and click Print.
- If you see your HP DeskJet 2676, then you do not have any issues and can happily use the printer by clicking the printer name.
- Unfortunately, some people could not see their printers listed, but do not worry. Your printer may display under Nearby printers. Continue the subsequent steps, if the printer does not display in either list.
- Printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj2676
2. Include your AirPrint printer in the Mac printer queue:
- Click Apple menu, click System Preferences and click Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- If your Printer is displayed in the Printer list, you can remove and add the printer again to confirm the AirPrint Setup.
- If your printer is not listed, click Plus sign and click Add Printer or Scanner, click the HP DeskJet 2676 printer name and move on to the next step. Verify AirPrint or Secure AirPrint displays in the Use or Print Using menu. Open a document or photo, click File, and then click Print.
3. Commonly inquired doubts (CIDs): –
- Scan with AirPrint
- Make use of more Printer Features
You have two options either open the printer webpage or install the HP driver. To open the printer webpage, open the Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners window, select your printer name in the Printers pane, click Options & Supplies, and then click Show Printer Webpage.