HP AMP 110 printer is not another boring old-school printer. The printer comes with some cool stuff which is actually chill. The printer not only acts as a printer but also gives room to receive mobile calls and acts as USB charging station. Additionally, This printer device supports bluetooth connection which makes the file transmission simple. Then, Click 123.hp.com/amp1100 to get the latest version of the HP AMP 110 Printer driver.
1. 123 HP AMP 110 printers Unbox and setup:
Grab one HP AMP 110 printer from the market and get things done with fun. Start the setup with unboxing the printer from the package.
- First, Remove the printer from the box and unwrap the plastic covers. While, you can easily recycle the packing materials with the manufacturer’s support.
- Then, Connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the Power source. After that, use the printer’s power button and turn ON your printer device.
- During the Unpacking, you can see the basic printer accessories on the top of the printer’s package. Now, Open the Ink access door and insert the ink cartridges on the allotted slots. Be cautious when popping in the ink cartridges.
- Now, Load a stack of unused and wrinkle-free paper into the input tray. After finishing the hardware setup move on to the software setup.
Click https://123.hp.com/AMP110 to get the latest version of the printer driver software . Meanwhile, There are multiple software driver options available. You can either download the full feature driver or only the basic driver based on your requirements
2. HP AMP 110 printer connectivity method : -
The connectivity methods that are available are given below
- HP AMP 110 Wired network connection
- The wired network connectivity method on Windows operating system is given. Use the following instructions to connect your Mac Device to a wired network. . Follow the instructions given below.
- First, Connect you HP AMP 110 printer in a wired network setup. To install the driver, you need a functioning network router and an Ethernet cable. Gather an Ethernet cable, router, switch or hub if you are not connected.
- Switch on the printer and connect it with a router, switch or hub.Finally, Use the On-screen instructions and complete the Printer Initialization Process.
2. HP AMP 110 Wireless network connection
The wireless printer setup in HP AMP 110 printer requires a computer with internet access (wireless network only) and now you are ready for the wireless printer setup. Tag along the instructions given below.
First, Power on the HP AMP 110 printer and keep it close to the computer. That is all you need to do. Now uproot to the software driver installation. Then, Detach the USB cables from your printer to avoid unnecessary confusions. After that, Go to 123.hp.com/AMP110 and get your software. HP Easy Start will run in your computer. Follow the instructions on HP Easy Start and get your printer connected to the wireless network. But, If you are using MAC operating system then the instructions may vary.
3. HP AMP 110 printer Trouble shooting
Step 1: 123 HP Print and Scan Doctor to check connectivity
- You have to track these steps if your computer does not have Windows 8 or 10 or else pass over to the next step. Then, Make sure that the HP AMP 110 printer is turned on and paper is popped in.
- Test out whether the USB cable is coupled by the book, between the printer and the computer if you are using a USB cable. Check your network cable is allied to the HP AMP 110 printer and your network router or hub, if you are using a network cable.
- Now, Turn on the wireless button to get the connectivity. But, if the light on the wireless is not steady then the connection is not strong.
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor from the computer you are trying to print. If you click this HP Print and Scan Doctor link on the windows desktop, you can download the HP Print and Scan doctor tool. Click START and select your HP AMP 110 printer and click
- If you see a message like Selected product is not connected on your screen, click your connection type. You should respond to the provided information and hold on until you get the screen update after you click Fix printing.
- Assess the information and click the Test Print. Shut the Print and Scan doctor window if the test page prints otherwise click No print → continue→Restart Computer to install updates. If your printer is still offline, continue to the next step.
Step 2: Default printer setting and pause printer
- Firstly, Check whether you have chosen the default print driver.While, The print driver may undergo some change due to the installation of some other driver such as Web services for devices with a similar name.
- In your Windows computer, click Devices and Printers.
- Carry on to the subsequent step if a color or grey icon puts on show with a green checkmark. If the icon exhibit without a checkmark, right-click the color icon and Set as Default Printer.
- Now you can move on to the next step and pick out See what’s printing.
- Select the See What’s Printing by right-clicking on the default printer. The printer queue window opens. Click Continue to the next step if your printer does not go online.
Step 3: HP Printer Reset and connection status check
- Reset the HP AMP 110 printer to restore the connection and check the status of the printer.
- The HP AMP 110 printer might be online if the printer goes to an idle state after its startup routine and continue the steps if the computer still gives you an idea about the printer as offline.
- Disengage the power cord from the printer and hang around for a few moments. While in the offing, you can plug in the power cord back.
- After making suitable connections, switch on the printer and ensure that your printer is connected to the computer or the network.
- In a wireless network connection, open the Wireless network or Settings menu to test out that the signal is turned on in the HP AMP 110 The light nearer to the wireless icon is stable.
- HP AMP 110 Printer Software can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/amp110.
- In a wired network connection, check whether the cable is connected to the printer Ethernet port and green light is steady while the orange light is blinking.
- If you can print, the printer is online. Otherwise move on to the next step.
Step 4: Checking the port status
- First, search for Devices on the Windows Search and then choose Devices and Printers from the Listed results. Select Devices and Printers after searching for the devices in Windows. You will notice the Devices and printers window opens.
- Select Printer Properties after right-clicking on the name of your printer
- Click the Ports tab and hunt for your printer in the Printers Guarantee that the port name comprises USB or DOT4 if you are using a USB connection flanked by the computer and the printer.
- Confirm that the port name embrace WSD, network, and standard TCP/IP port if your printer employs a network connection.