123.hp.com/setup 7400-123 HP OfficeJet 7400
HP OfficeJet 7400 is an affordable printer device that supports latest features like automatic duplex printing, ePrint and Airprint. While, Duplex printing mechanism allows you to print on both sides automatically, it helps you to save time and effort. Additionally, 123.hp.com/oj7400 has touchscreen control panel and separate buttons for home and back controls. Then, This printer device delivers high quality printing and scanning output, it has inbuilt software that helps with printing and scanning process. While, HP OfficeJet 7400 makes the mobile printing process easy, you can easily print without installing other printing apps. Get More Instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 7400. After that, Select the document or image that you want to print,scan and choose your printer device.Generally, HP OfficeJet 7400 offers lots of features at an affordable price and it has comparatively higher printing speed.
123.hp.com/setup 7400- UnPacking HP OfficeJet 7400
- At First, Open your HP OfficeJet 7400 printer package. Generally, HP provides you basic accessories like power cord, USB cable and ink cartridges for the printer setup.
- You can find these accessories on the top of the printer package, set aside the packing materials it can be recycled.
- Use HP reference materials and 123.hp.com/setup 7400 to complete the printer setup process. Carefully take out the 123.hp.com/oj7400 printer device from the package, remove the Styrofoam end caps.
- Then, Remove the tape materials in and around the printer device. Now, Lift open the scanner lid and take out the Styrofoam sheet ,open the ink access door and take out the cardboard piece.
- Slide out the input tray,gently remove the tape materials and Styrofoam sheets . Then, Use the paper width guide and adjust the paper size.
123.hp.com/setup 7400-HP OfficeJet 7400 Printer Setup
- Use the power cord to establish the power connection. To start with, connect one end of the power cord to the 123.hp.com/oj7400 printer device and the other end to the power source.
- Press the power button and turn ON your printer device, the printer device may make some noise during the initialization process.Then, Set the basic preferences like language, time zone and country/region.
- Finally, Touch OK to confirm the settings and install ink cartridges. Now, Open the ink access door and load the ink cartridges in their allotted slots.
- Your printer device displays, ” Thank you for installing genuine ink cartridges” message.Touch OK to continue the process.
- Now , the printer device asks you to load paper,slide out the input tray and load stack of unused paper. Then, Use the paper width guide to adjust the paper’s size and position.
- Finally, Touch Done and get more troubleshooting support from the 123.hp.com/setup 7400 HP.
123.hp.com/setup 7400 Printer driver Installation using the CD
- Generally, Printer driver acts as a communication medium between your printer device and computer.While, You can download printer driver from the 123.hp.com/setup 7400 official website. On the Other hand, you can also use the software installation CD came with the printer package.
- Install the printer driver CD in the CD-drive. After a while, Your computer device automatically runs the setup.exe file.
- Click Yes in the user account control window,use “GO online ” option to download the printer driver from the official website.
- Click ” No thanks,I want to set up with the CD” and complete the process using the software installation.To simplify the process,HP provides separate software installation CD for Windows and Mac.
- The installer opens the software installation window. It takes 3 steps to complete the HP OfficeJet 7400 software installation process.
- Prepare step involves a basic printer setup process, the connect process displays you the list of software that is going to be installed.
- After that, Use the ” customize software selection” option and choose the software that you want to install. Now, Select the check box,” I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” and click next.
- The installer prompts you to choose the connection type. While, you can also use the connect later option and specify the connection type later.
123.hp.com/setup 7400-HP Printer Driver Installation without CD
- If you haven’t received or misplaced the software installation CD, you can install the printer driver from the 123.hp.com/setup 7400.
- To start with, Open the web browser and visit the HP official website. After that, check your operating version,printer model number and get the exe file.
- Meanwhile, make sure that the printer is connected to the same wireless network as your printer device.
- After connecting the printer device, open the control panel and select printers and Drivers.
- Click ” Add a Printer” option and use the recommended port to install the printer driver.
- Then, Use the “Print a Test Page” option to check the printer’s functionality and quality
HP Officejet 7400 AirPrint
- An Apple device of iOS 4.2 or later version, HP Printer that supports Airprint feature. Then, Your printer should be connected to the same local network as your apple device.
- Your printer must support WiFi Direct or HP wireless direct so that you can establish a wireless connection.
Set up Wireless Connection
- Unplug USB or Ethernet cable from the printer device. Press and hold the Wireless button for more than 3 seconds,the wireless light starts to blink.
- After that, Press the WPS button on your router and wait for printer network connection.
Printing from your Apple device
- At first, Select the document or image that you want to print. Then, use the ” Ctrl+ P” command or click print under the file menu.
- Now, Choose your printer’s name from the drop-down list. If your printer device is not listed,then use the “Add a printer” option and select your 123.hp.com/oj7400 printer device from the list.
- Then, Select Airprint in the ” Use” drop down menu and click Add to add your printer device.
Troubleshooting Instructions- Printer is Offline
If the printer device fails to complete the printing process,check your printer’s status. Use these following instructions to resolve the offline status issue.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor if you are using Windows 10 or 8. Download HP print and scan setup file from the 123.hp.com/setup 7400 official website.
- Start the software and select your printer device from the list, use the retry option if your printer device is not listed.
- If the installer prompts you to turn ON auto update, select Yes. Make sure that the printer device is set as Default printer.
- Try to print. If the issue still persists, continue with the next step.
Reset your printer Environment
- Unplug the power cord from the printer device,Turn OFF your printer and computer device, let it rest for 10 seconds.
- Plug in the power cord and turn ON your 123.hp.com/oj7400 printer device using the power button. If you are using the wireless connection, reset your router device and wireless connection.
- Turn ON your computer device and reconnect the power cord to the printer device. Try to print.If the issue still exists, continue to the next step.
Check your Default Printer Device
- Make sure that your 123.hp.com/oj7400 printer device is using the installed printer driver as the default printer driver. Search for Windows in the computer search,click printers and devices from the result.
- Locate the active HP Printer device and set it as Default printer device. Try to print,if the issue still exists get troubleshooting support from 123.hp.com/setup 7400.
123.hp.com/setup 7400-To Find your Wireless password
You need wireless network password to establish wireless network connection between your computer and wireless-enabled devices.
Find wireless password on the router
- After subscribing for internet service,the internet service provider provides you wireless network password.
- You can also find wireless network password on the wireless router, the wireless network password might be termed as wireless key,security password, WPA2 password or WEP key.
Find Wireless Password in your Windows Device
- To get your wireless password,Right-Click your wireless network tray icon and choose ” Open Nework and Sharing Center”.
- Click Change Adapter settings,the installer displays your list of wireless networks. Right-click your wireless network and click status.
- Select wireless properties, click security tab and then select the show character check box to view the wireless network security key.
Find Wireless Password in your Mac Device
- From the Finder menu,click GO and then select Utilities. Open the Keychain Access application and choose Local items under the Keychains List.
- Click passwords under the category list, Right-click your wireless network name and click show password check box.
- If the installer prompts, type the administrator password and click OK.