123.hp.com/setup 5640-HP Envy 5640 Printer
123 HP Envy 5640
HP Envy 5640 is an All-in-One Printer device and it supports ePrint where you can directly send the document or image to the printer device.Then, Use the automatic duplex mechanism and save your time and effort. While, 123.hp.com/envy5640 printer device requires a black cartridge and a tricolor cartridge, it is recommended to use the ink cartridges that came with the Printer Package. Then, You can load upto 100 pages in the input tray and the output tray can hold up to 30 pages. Additionally, It supports both USB and Wireless connection, use Wireless Direct Print from your mobile and Android devices and make the connection process easy. Use the Swing-out and Fold-Up support and use the front panel as input feed and output tray. While, It is an easy-to-use printer device with better wireless connecting features.Then, click 123.hp.com/setup 5640 to get more support.
123.hp.com/setup 5640-Unpack your HP Envy 5640
- To start with, Open your printer package and get the basic accessories like power cord,ink cartridges. Now, recycle the packing materials with 123.hp.com/setup 5640 support.
- Now, Use the carry bag and pull out the printer device from the package.
- While,The Multi-Language User guide helps you with troubleshooting and basic printer setup process.
- Take out the 123.hp.com/envy5640 printer device from the plastic package and remove all the tape and other packing materials.
- Now, Slide out the input tray and take out the plastic tape and other packing materials, use the paper width guide to adjust the paper size.
HP Envy 5640 Setup
- After the basic printer hardware setup, use the power cord and establish the power connection.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.Get more support from 123.hp.com/envy5640.
- HP recommends you to use the wall outlet forsteady power connection. Turn ON your printer device with the power button. Your 123.hp.com/envy5640 printer device makes some noise during the initialization process.
- Set the basic preferences for your printer device like language, time& Date and Country/Region.The Printer Device prompts you to install the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink access door and place the ink cartridges in the allotted slots. Gently peel off the orange tape,don’t touch ink nozzles and electrical contacts.
- Your panel displays “ Genuine HP Ink cartridges Installed” and tap Continue to proceed with the 123.hp.com/setup 5640 Setup Process.The Printer Device asks you to load paper,pull out the input tray and load a pile of wrinkle-free A4 paper.
- Your printer device automatically prints out an aligned page,scan this aligned page is needed to calibrate your printer device. .
Printer Driver Installation with HP Website support
- Open the Web Browser, search for HP Envy 5640 Driver.Then ,Visit HP support page 123.hp.com/setup 5640 and select Software and Drivers tab.
- Now, Your Installer lists you software driver with selected operating system. Then, use the change option to modify the operating system version.
- After that, click Download to start the printer driver installation process. Run the Setup file on your computer device.
- Prepare step involves a basic printer setup process ,connect step lets you to choose the software for your 123.hp.com/envy5640 printer device. Use the “ Custom Software Selection” option and customize the printer driver software.
- The installer prompts you to choose the connection type,you can also use the connect later option.Finally ,click the finish button to complete the process.
123.hp.com/setup 5640-HP Printer Driver Installation Using CD
- Firstly, insert the software installation CD in the CD-drive. After a while, Your Installer automatically opens and prompts to run the setup.exe file.
- Now, Click yes in the User account control window and get 123.hp.com/setup 5640 Online support.
- The Installation process takes 3 steps, connect and activate. Prepare step involves the basic printer setup process and you can choose the printer driver in the connect process.
- While, Use the “customize software selection” option to choose or modify the printer driver software.
- The installer asks you to choose the connection type, select USB,wireless or connect later option.
- If you want to establish a wireless connection,choose wireless as the connection type. Then, Your installer scans for available wireless-enabled printer devices.
- Select the printer device from the result and click next. Your installer automatically launches a wireless connection between your device and printer.
- In the “ Information about your printer “ window,choose the primary use of the printer device and postal code of the printer’s location.
123.hp.com/setup 5640-Wireless Printer Setup
Wireless connection is comparatively easy when it’s compared to others connection options. During the printer driver installation process,select the connection type as wireless and use a wireless-enabled printer device.
- Turn ON your printer,router and computer device,it requires an active wireless connection and get the wireless network name and password.
- Your computer device should be connected to the same wireless network as your printer and place it close to the router. Unplug USB and Ethernet cables from the 123.hp.com/envy5640 printer device.
Printer and Computer Connection
- Press the Wireless icon from your printer’s control panel and then press (-) button next to the settings. Use the down arrow and select wireless setup Wizard and press OK.
- Wireless setup wizard scans and displays you a list of available networks. Select your wireless network using the down arrow and press OK.
- You can enter the network name manually with the “ Enter New Network Name” option.Use the on-screen keyboard and select appropriate letters and numbers.
- These wireless connection information case-sensitive, so make sure that you enter the exact same letters.
- If prompted,enter the WEP or WPA key. Use the on-screen keyboard and enter the exact same letters. After entering the key passphrase,press OK to confirm the settings.
Printer Driver Installation
- Visit HP Official Website 123.hp.com/setup 5640 and enter your printer model number and click Begin. Click Download and then choose Open,save or Run to download the printer driver for your printer device.
- Run the Setup.exe file in your computer device and launch the printer driver in your computer device. Use the guided on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup and driver installation process.
- Go to HP Official Website 123.hp.com/setup 5640 and complete your printer registration and activation process.
Troubleshooting Instructions- Printer is Offline
If your printer device fails to complete the printing process. Check your printer status and if it is at offline use these guided instructions:
HP Print and Scan Doctor
- If you are using Windows 10,Download HP Print and Scan Doctor setup.exe from the 123.hp.com/setup 5640 HP Website.
- Then, Open HP Print and Scan Doctor in your computer device and select your printer device.
- While,you can use the retry option and select your printer device.
- Now, Click Yes for Regular printer updates and set your printer device as default. Try to print,if the printer still go offline continue with the next step.
- Your printer device may restore the printer connection if you reset your printing environment. Now, Turn OFF your devices and unplug the power cord.
- After a while, reconnect the power cord and complete the basic setup process.
- Try to reset your router if you are using a wireless connection, Unplug the power cord from the wireless router,let it be idle for 10 seconds. Link the power cord to the router device.
- Now, Check with the activity light on your router device. Reset the wireless connection using the wireless button or wireless control panel icon.
- Start your computer device and reconnect the power cord to the printer device. Try to print,if the issue still exists continue with the next step.
Check your Default Printer Device
- Firstly,Make sure that the printer device is using the installed printer driver as the default printer driver.
- On the Windows Search , look for devices and select Devices and printers from the result.Then, Choose an active HP Printer device and set it as Default printer.
- If the issue still exists, get more support from the 123.hp.com/setup 5640 HP official Website.
Our site 123.hp.com/setup 5640 provides instructions for Printer Setup, Printer Driver Installation and wireless setup. We don’t sell or trade HP products. Information and Images are Owned by the HP,get a warranty and guarantee information from the manufacturer. We are an Independent service provider and we don’t have any specific tie-up with the HP.