HP DeskJet 3512
HP DeskJet 3512 is a reliable and budget-friendly printer device that uses minimum resources, yet provides better results.Then, 123.hp.com/dj3512 never compromises in quality, it can work under any extreme conditions. While, It is compact in size so that it can easily fit into any space. An ideal choice for home and small-office,it can complete your printing process on time with the support of the latest printing facility. Then, It is a smart choice for color and high-quality printing,the input tray can take 60 sheets and output tray can hold up to 25 sheets.Use the HP Ink cartridges for better quality output, connect your printer with USB 2.0 port. Generally, You can get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 3512. Then, this printer device supports A4,DL,B5,A6 and A5 media sizes.
Unbox HP DeskJet 3512
- To start with, Open the Printer package and you can find the basic accessories.Then, Use the power cord to establish the power connection.
- Now, Use the printer’s bag and pull out the printer device from the package, you can find set of booklet needed for the 123.hp.com/setup 3512 printer setup. Then, Start Here guide provides step-by-step instructions for the 123.hp.com/dj3512 printer setup and some troubleshooting instructions.
- Now, Remove the tape and other packing materials on and around the printer device. After that,open the ink access door and take out the tape and cardboard pieces.
- While, You can find the printer model name and number on the ink access door,use this information and subscribe to the HP Instant Ink Service.For more support,visit 123.hp.com/setup 3512.
HP DeskJet 3512 Setup process
- To start with, Use the Power cord and establish the power connection. Now, plug in one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source. Generally, HP 123.hp.com/setup 3512 recommends to use the wall outlet for steady power supply.
- Now, Turn ON the printer device with the power button. While, the printer device 123.hp.com/dj3512 might make some noise during the initialization process.
- Now, Open the ink access door to install the ink cartridges and get the ink cartridges from the package. After that, Gently peel off the purple tape and don’t make contact with the ink nozzles.
- Now, Place Black Ink cartridge on the left side and the tri-color ink cartridge on the right side. After that, load a stack of unused paper in the input tray.
- After completing the hardware setup, install the printer driver and use the printer device.For Detailed information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 3512.
Printer Driver Installation using CD-123.hp.com/setup 3512
- Generally,Printer Driver acts as a medium of communication, it helps you connect and contact with the computer. You can make the printer driver installation process easier by using the CD that came along with the Printer package.
- Insert the Software CD in the computer’s CD Drive. Your computer device automatically runs the setup.exe file.If it fails, use the CD option and run the setup file.
- Click Yes in the User Account Control Window. The Installation process is 3 steps, prepare,connect and activate.The Prepare step involves a basic printer setup process.
- In the connect step, you can choose the software that you are going to use. Use the Customize software selection option and choose the software that you want to install.
- Select the “ Accept your Terms and Agreement” check box and click next, your installer now starts the Software and Driver installation process. Get regular printer updates from 123.hp.com/setup 3512.
- Establish the printer and computer connection using the USB cable,connect the square end of the USB cable to the printer device and the other end to the computer device.
- After the USB connection,your installer automatically detects the printer device. If prompted, enter the necessary details like the printer’s postal code and the printer’s primary usage and click next.
- After installing the printer driver,use the Continue Online option to register your 123.hp.com/dj3512 printer device.
Printer Driver Installation for Mac-123.hp.com/setup 3512
- From the Apple menu, choose system preferences and Double-click to choose Print and Scan and use the plus sign button to add a new printer device.
- In the IP tab, set 123.hp.com/setup 3512 your protocol as HP Jet direct-Socket and mention your IP address in the “ Printer that you want to add” field. The “Name” and “Location” field helps you to monitor and differentiate multiple printer devices.
- Your device automatically tries to locate the printer driver for the device. If your installer fails to find the printer driver, you can get more support from the 123.hp.com/setup 3512 HP Manufacturer.
- After entering the required fields,click add and add the printer device to the list.
Troubleshooting Instructions- Printer is Offline (Windows)
When your printer device fails to complete the printing process,check with the printer’s status message. If the Printer displays an offline message,use these following instructions 123.hp.com/setup 3512 to solve the offline issue.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download HP Print and Scan Soctor Setup file from the 123.hp.com/setup 3512 HP official website. Run and Install the file on your computer device.
- Open the HP print and Scan Doctor, click start and choose your printer device. Use the Retry option if your printer device is not listed.
- If prompted,set your printer device as default and click yes to continue the process. If the 123.hp.com/dj3512 printer device is still at offline status,proceed to the next step.
- Try to reset your printing environment, the printer device can easily restore the connection after rebooting the surrounding.
- Turn OFF your printer device and rest it for 10 seconds, unplug the power cord and other cable connections.
- After 10 seconds, relink the power cord to the printer device. Use the power button to Turn ON the printer device.
- Reset the router device if you are using a wireless connection. As we did for printer device, try to reconnect the power cord to the router after giving a rest for 10 seconds.
- Make sure that the wireless light is in active state, reset the wireless connection using the wireless button or wireless control panel icon.
- After resetting the router, restart the compute device and environment. Try to print from your device, if the issue still exists continue with the next step.
Check with the Default Printer
- Check with your default printer driver after installing another printer driver. Make sure that the device is using the originally installed printer driver as the default printer driver.
- Enter Devices in the windows search, choose Devices and printers from the result. Try to locate an active HP printer and set them as Default printer.
- Try to print from your device.If the issue still exists, use the troubleshooting instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 3512 and resolve the issue.
The Printer is Offline(Mac)
Reset your Printer Environment
- Try to reset the printer environment and firmware values. Turn OFF your printer device and unplug the power cord from it. Let it idle for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer device and use the power button to turn ON the printer device. Try to print again, if the issue persists proceed with the next step.
Handling Multiple Printer Devices
- Search for Print in your Mac device,choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers and Scanners from the result. Locate your printer device on the list of devices.
- If a printer device has multiple printer queue, use the minus button to remove the extra printers. Set One printer as idle and use it as Default Printer.
- Try to Print Again. If the printer device still can’t print, continue with the next step.
Handling the Existing Printer Queue
- Check whether your Mac device has an active internet connection. Select your HP Printer from the list and delete it with the minus (-)button.
- Use the Add (+) button and select the printer device from the printer list. Try to print again and if the issue still persists, continue to the next step.
Reboot the Printing system
- Right-click on the blank space of the printers list and select Reset Printing System. Select Reset to confirm the process.
- Now, add your printer device to the list and try to print.
- If the issue still persists, use the troubleshooting instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 3512 and solve the issue.
We provide guidance for printer driver installation and Troubleshooting. Get more support from the 123.hp.com/setup 3512 HP Official Website, we are an independent service provider and we do not sell or trade HP Products and services. The information and Images are owned by the HP manufacturer, get a warranty and guarantee information from the Manufacturer.